Become a Patron!

Need new battery, recommendations?

My 3rd eleaf istick(40w) just died on me and I am looking for something that is slightly better quality. The button on my most recent one had to be pressed just right to fire. Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.

What would be the best battery to replace it with? The size would have to be similar to the eleaf istick 40w as I carry it around in my pocket on a daily basis. I do not need a whole lot of wattage since I am not after huge clouds or anything like that. Just want a nice reliable battery that feels like a quality product. I have searched around but there are just too many products for me to narrow it down.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
My 3rd eleaf istick(40w) just died on me and I am looking for something that is slightly better quality. The button on my most recent one had to be pressed just right to fire. Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.

What would be the best battery to replace it with? The size would have to be similar to the eleaf istick 40w as I carry it around in my pocket on a daily basis. I do not need a whole lot of wattage since I am not after huge clouds or anything like that. Just want a nice reliable battery that feels like a quality product. I have searched around but there are just too many products for me to narrow it down.
Maybe a nugget might suit you. You can look into those. They are really small mods and very well liked around here

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors