Become a Patron!

Need new mod/kit

Hi Everyone,

I had started vaping about a month ago and purchased a Kanger SUBVOD that I seem to have destroyed.

I'm looking for a new starter kit or Mod and was wondering what may be better for me. I want something with better battery life then the subvod but also don't want to big of a mod. The two devices I have been looking at are the Kanger Topbox Mini or the Joytech VTV mini. I've been looking at a few reviews and understand that there are a few versions of the VTC mini but I'm not sure what one to look at.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the VTC mini and love it. It's a really good mod with excellent reviews. The upgraded version (VTwo mini) is nearly identical except there are more color options, a real time clock and date display and they've added dual circuit protection (protection against overcharging and I think reverse battery insertion). I've read somewhere that the 510 connection may have been improved but I'm not sure. You can't go wrong with either of them. Both are excellent and upgradeable.

The only thing better about the TopBox Mini is the tank it comes with. A TopTank mini is better than a Cubis Pro imo since it comes with a rebuildable deck. It's basically a top-fill version of the popular SubTank mini. An eVic VTwo Mini with a TopTank Mini would be the best combo to have.

That's actually the set up I was leaning towards! I've heard nothing but great things about the eVic VTwo but the tank was the issue. Other then the Top Tank Mini any other tanks the anyone would recommend??

@BeckyS thanks for your input it definitely helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The Aspire Cleito is a good tank, and easy to use. Personally, I like using it with the optional RTA System (should be RBA), and the optional tank extension.

VU Sponsors