Become a Patron!

Need new mod - suggestions?

I need a new mod for my vape. Currently have a sigelei mini book, however after a battery caught on fire inside my mod and melted most of the plastic into one giant blob, it no longer works.
So yeah, just trying to get suggestions on a new mod. I probably have around $40-$60 to spend.
I currently have a tobecco super mini tank, would like to stick with that.

I was thinking about this mod, but not sure.
https://www.mtbakervapor.com/vape-devices/joyetech-cuboid-150w-box-mod/

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I need a new mod for my vape. Currently have a sigelei mini book, however after a battery caught on fire inside my mod and melted most of the plastic into one giant blob, it no longer works.
So yeah, just trying to get suggestions on a new mod. I probably have around $40-$60 to spend.

Welcome to the Underground!

And the mod you linked to is a good one from what I hear and you can use your tank with it just fine.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Welcome to the VU! :D

Good mod, I own one, great price, jump on it before they sell out! ;)
Use this code for an additional 13% off>>>>Hiflyingvapor

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

welcome aboard!

I'd suggest the smoant battlestar. I'd take it over a cubiod anyday
it's under 40 bucks shipped on misthub.com with code reddit15 (and they ship from the US)

I did a full review here

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have many Mods some high end to low end and the best bang for your Buck is the SMOANT BATTLESTAR, It works and it works in Style and you have a lot of Color choices.. It truly is Quality paired with the right Batteries for a 200 watt device you have a vaping machine I am sure this Mod will love your tank and you will have a lot of choices for different settings. Have Fun Shopping...

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Lisa vapes

Member For 2 Years
welcome aboard!

it's under 40 bucks shipped on misthub.com with code reddit15 (and they ship from the US)

I did a full review here
I took your advice...battlestar is on its way. As I already have a baby beast on my alien, can you recommend something different to try?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I took your advice...battlestar is on its way. As I already have a baby beast on my alien, can you recommend something different to try?

Looking for another subohm tank?

Lisa vapes

Member For 2 Years
Hmmm good question! I'm thinking that I would like my 2nd set up to be different from the first, you know? My son has the cloud beast...way too much for me at this time for sure.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hmmm good question! I'm thinking that I would like my 2nd set up to be different from the first, you know? My son has the cloud beast...way too much for me at this time for sure.

Maybe the cleito exo? I fine the exo coils good at 85-90 watts. and if you didn't like it it also takes the regular clieto coils which are good in the 40-70 watt range

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might look at the new Uwell Crown lll

Lisa vapes

Member For 2 Years
What did you pair yours with puff? The crown III?

Last edited:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since it is the Brass I paired it with my Rose Gold Uwell Crown l tank my Crown lll is Rainbow color so it is paired with a Purple Smok 350, A word of caution if your looking at Uwell Crown tanks do not buy the Crown ll it is temperamental and was considered a fail by a lot of reviewers and owners. You will see them priced really low but you are a new Vapor and I do not want you to have a bad experience..

Lisa vapes

Member For 2 Years
Since it is the Brass I paired it with my Rose Gold Uwell Crown l tank my Crown lll is Rainbow color so it is paired with a Purple Smok 350, A word of caution if your looking at Uwell Crown tanks do not buy the Crown ll it is temperamental and was considered a fail by a lot of reviewers and owners. You will see them priced really low but you are a new Vapor and I do not want you to have a bad experience..

Thanks. I did read about the crowns today. I will see if my local shop has them!

Lisa vapes

Member For 2 Years
welcome aboard!

I did a full review here
Well, I received my battlestar today!
0f220d9ab75282e50eddfe191f9c10df.jpg

VU Sponsors