Become a Patron!

Need New Setup

FM696269

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey all, so basically I need a complete new setup. Currently have a IPV mini 2 coupled with a kanger subox subtank. My battery keeps shredding the thread on my base I've had to replace it twice. It's bit worse for wear too. My tanks seen better days too, but they've both been great.

So, I want a new regulated MOD and need a new tank too. I'm using 0.5ohm coils atm at 35 watts but I would like to hit up some lower ohms 0.1-0.3.

Done a bit of research and read some reviews. 3 tanks stand out ATM which would be an upgrade I think, bit if there's better ones then please feel free to suggest them.

Uwell crown - has great reviews, but looks cheap and it is cheap, do I need to be worried?

Smok TFV4 - looks good, good reviews, heard of them lacking flavour though? Also pre-built coils are expensive

And finally Atlantis 2 - would this actually be an upgrade to my subox as I know it's been out a while.

As for mods, if I went for Uwell or Atlantis I'd lean towards a 100w siegel, smok TFV4 I'd go with the X cube 2 160w.

I don't want to be messing around with rbas, been there, done that, I just don't have the time or patience, I'll be using the occ disposables.

Any advice appreciated, thanks! Also budget is upto £150 for MOD and tank.

drphilth147

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stay away from the xcube 2, mine lasted maybe 3 months before it decided it didn't want to work anymore. I've taken it apart about 5 times and as far as I can tell it should work but refuses to fire. If you like rebuildable tanks I've been using a goblin mini for about 4 months or so now and love it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

FM696269

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
too small mate, 3ml would cripple me at work, im always on the go, plus i dont really like sorting coils and messing around with cotton.

think ima go for the TFV4, dunno what mod though if the xcube 2 is poop, seems to get decent reviews though?

sigelei 150w? https://www.ukecigstore.com/sigelei-150w-temp-control-mod.html
snowwolf 200w? https://www.ukecigstore.com/snowwolf-200w-gunmetal-limited-edition.html
smok r200? https://www.ukecigstore.com/smok-r200-box-mod.html

needs to be black too

I own both of the Sigeleis shown on that site, black and red. They're great. I may be one of the few around that has owned tfv4 and didn't like it at all. They leaked on me no matter what. Still have several crown tanks and am using a black one as I type this.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I recommend the RX200 and crown don't look cheap - trust me that tank is amazing
My other favorite is the cleito
I don't use my Atlantis 2 since I started w them two- seriously!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also love the Sigelie- I just ordered the RX didn't use it yet lol
I plan On two set ups daily~one on crown one on cleito
That's it.
The rest will be for me to use when bored.
I have an evicMini lost the door it's in my room-somewhere
And that's why I ordered my RX200-
To use w the cleito and whatever else I want.
The TVF4 my brother has and honestly I didn't taste much flavor on his I asked if he had a light juice or something. Weird lol

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All the three u picked R great!
I love snowwolf if I had the $$ right now I would grab it.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've got the smok r200 i really like it alot. That being said if i was female and carried a purse i'd prob go with the rx200. Sadly im just not man enuff to rock a murse lol. But ya the smok fits in the pocket well and has survived a couple drops. It just drives me nuts it's the only new mod that doesn't offer internal charging. I have an external charger just nice to have the option.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Look at the Vapor Flask or the Vapor Flask Stout.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pleased enough here with the Cuboid, more or less a slightly larger 2 battery version of the evic mini, but 150w and upgradeable, and about the same price.

Another interesting new option is the 100w version of the Innokin Cool Fire IV. Though I like black, the white with black Storm colors are worth checking out.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pleased enough here with the Cuboid, more or less a slightly larger 2 battery version of the evic mini, but 150w and upgradeable, and about the same price.

Another interesting new option is the 100w version of the Innokin Cool Fire IV. Though I like black, the white with black Storm colors are worth checking out.

Good point. If the cool fire is anything like the old 40 watt IV that's a good choice. Solid little mod.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great choice on the 150. Very solid and reliable mod.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i cant seem to find a good place to ask this,, so please move to wherever is should be.........i am looking for stainless ejuice bottles.......with a good secure cap,, i see 1 that is 5 mls,,, are there any others?

the key details i want are stainless steel,, and a needle tip,,, and hopefully a few sizes........thanks.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i cant seem to find a good place to ask this,, so please move to wherever is should be.........i am looking for stainless ejuice bottles.......with a good secure cap,, i see 1 that is 5 mls,,, are there any others?

the key details i want are stainless steel,, and a needle tip,,, and hopefully a few sizes........thanks.
Maybe the innokin carry tank , I believe 10 ml capacity or the coil master carry tank that holds 20 ml , both are kinda pricey , though I have the innokin and it has been a solid performer for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe the innokin carry tank , I believe 10 ml capacity or the coil master carry tank that holds 20 ml , both are kinda pricey , though I have the innokin and it has been a solid performer for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
thanks! (and yes,, i wanted your opinion of the product(s) good and bad.

Clouder

Unlisted Vendor
Amazing post..I can also can recommend a shopping site for latest vape eLiquids , ecigs, vape tanks, vape kits, vape pens, clearomizers, atomizers, vape mods and replacement coils, all in one place. I got myself a one at an affordable price.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Amazing post..I can also can recommend a shopping site for latest vape eLiquids , ecigs, vape tanks, vape kits, vape pens, clearomizers, atomizers, vape mods and replacement coils, all in one place. I got myself a one at an affordable price.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES NOW.

TheVapeShop01

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I have tried of many of the online retailers mentioned by others and agree the vape shop is a good site.I have two of their vape kits.Well made, high quality, and fast delivery.

VU Sponsors