Become a Patron!

Need opinions for a new box mod for my .08 ohm build

Hey, so for the past few months i’ve been using a voopoo drag and it worked phenomenally well with my drop dead rda running a .08 ohm build. I’ve gotten tired of the color on my box and sold it. Currently i’m using my purge mech but i’m not a huge fan of mechs because the battery life But i enjoyed the drag, just got tired of the color as i said lol any recommendations for a nice looking box that matches the gunmetal and red for my rda that also has great ramp up time and can read as low and high as the drag?

Stan157

Member For 1 Year
I would look into the Proton by innokin.
Though to be honest the drag is a top mod. Smoant also makes a nice mod. The Cyclon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I too suffer from shinyitis and getting bored with mods. If you think you might be able to Squonk there are a couple mods that have interchangeable doors that make it easy to change the look up if your like me and have ocd about tanks, tips etc matching.

Stan157

Member For 1 Year
Very true Anjou. The new pulse x kit from Vandy Vape is a winner. The included rda quickly became my favorite and you can swap panels to handily change colors. The resin panels are stunning. The 21700 battery capability increases battery life between charges. An excellent squonk mod.

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
There is a really cool Facebook group where the guy does custom 3 D printing for all the pulses and quite a few other mods. Really good work. I’m going to get a few when I can.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I would look into the Proton by innokin.
Though to be honest the drag is a top mod. Smoant also makes a nice mod. The Cyclon.

One of my favorite mods is my Smoant Charon 218. I use it at home everyday. For work or on the go I use my Rage or my Basium. I PERSONALLY will never buy anything from Vandy Vape.

Stan157

Member For 1 Year
Well not having bad experiences with Vandy Vape I can only reiterate how well I like the pulse x mod and the new pulse x dripper. Smooth air flow no leaks (less you squonk it and then turn it upside down) and great flavor. Smoant Cylon was the mod I mentioned earlier. I would like to have a desire rage mod but that will have to wait. I pretty much stay a little less power hungry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fred Carlson

Member For 1 Year
Hey, so for the past few months i’ve been using a voopoo drag and it worked phenomenally well with my drop dead rda running a .08 ohm build. I’ve gotten tired of the color on my box and sold it. Currently i’m using my purge mech but i’m not a huge fan of mechs because the battery life But i enjoyed the drag, just got tired of the color as i said lol any recommendations for a nice looking box that matches the gunmetal and red for my rda that also has great ramp up time and can read as low and high as the drag?
If you're looking to stay int the same price range as the voopoo drag. I would suggest taking a look at this list of mods all under 50 dollars.
And none of them are Mechanical

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors