Become a Patron!

Need some advice for my wife

Straick

Member For 3 Years
I'm happy with regulated box mods and mechs, my wife however wants something else.
Her description of what she likes (the one she really liked was the Mistic) is an automatic cigalike with a smooth ramp up.
The part I'd like is for it to have standard cartridges that I can get and load myself for her (the prefilled ones are lacking in flavor choices in my opinion).

What would you all recommend, and please don't suggest anything where you need to push a button for it to work (we've already been rounds with that, and I'm not going to win)?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome to VU, you stated,"don't include suggestions for anything to have to push a button for it to work , well, besides the cig a like type you can most times buy at the gas station(Blu's) there is really nothing else out there. For examples of the pen styles this is the correct area to read a few threads in here. Good luck

Straick

Member For 3 Years
That's what I was afraid of. I'm familiar with the egos and all, but this is for her, so I have to keep her wants in mind.

How about this then, do any of those gas station specials use a standard threading that I can get blank cartridges for?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My limited knowledge of that type , leads me to believe, most are disposable, but not sure if they are interchangeable.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm happy with regulated box mods and mechs, my wife however wants something else.
Her description of what she likes (the one she really liked was the Mistic) is an automatic cigalike with a smooth ramp up.
The part I'd like is for it to have standard cartridges that I can get and load myself for her (the prefilled ones are lacking in flavor choices in my opinion).

What would you all recommend, and please don't suggest anything where you need to push a button for it to work (we've already been rounds with that, and I'm not going to win)?

I have a friend that swears by Mig Cig- these are better quality than the Mistic and Mistic Bridge(I have used those)
The Mig has an automatic battery and button push, plus cartidges that can be refillable! These kits are pricey, but my friend swears that these are the best and has been using them for at least 3 years, she will not try mods,wants the cig alike experience!
https://www.migvapor.com/electronic-cigarettes/mig-cig-ecig-starter-kits/basic-ecig-starter-kit
Many other kits here too, also watch Indoor Smokers on you tube, he has videos on this system.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Eleaf icare. Auto fire when she inhales. 1.8ml tank. Optional external battery.
Check youtube for reviews.
Link
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Eleaf-iCare-Mini-PCC-Kit-p/elis-isca20.htm
32b0574b9ba5263135b6a466db717f7a.jpg

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Straick

Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the recommendations. I'm going to order the Mig Cig for her, especially seeing as how it seems to match her description of what she wants. I'll let you all know how it goes (fingers crossed). I personnally like that I'll be able to buy blanks for it (if she likes it) so that the flavors are limitless.

I do have to admit that the Juul looks interesting, and I'll keep that one as a backup idea, just not sure on the cartridges for refilling.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks for the recommendations. I'm going to order the Mig Cig for her, especially seeing as how it seems to match her description of what she wants. I'll let you all know how it goes (fingers crossed). I personnally like that I'll be able to buy blanks for it (if she likes it) so that the flavors are limitless.

I do have to admit that the Juul looks interesting, and I'll keep that one as a backup idea, just not sure on the cartridges for refilling.

I found a coupon code for 15% off- vc15off

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The Von Erl doesn't require a button.
They sell the cartridges as "pre-filled" pods and say they are not refillable - but they are

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have never used the Migs, but my friend says that they hold their voltage till the end, not a steady drop off like other cigalikes.I used the Mistic bridge kits and filled the tubes with eliquids and could use the cartridges too. I used those for a few months and then moved into the Joyetech eCabs, which I thought were wonderful- Now I use RTA SubΩ tanks -w 160w mod!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you, I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Her favorite juice is from Mig too- she has tried many, but this is all she uses now!
https://www.migvapor.com/e-juice/re.../caribbean-freeze-red-line-rda-exotic-e-juice
She has not smoked a cigarette in over 3 years because of Mig Cigs- She loves her Rainbow Mig Cig, but that is only in push button I believe. I understand, I wanted more of a cigarette size and style when I quit smoking! About a year ago, I wanted stronger mods and tanks after using cigalikes for about a year.

haybill

Member For 4 Years
I like the sound (of their own advertising, I guess) for the Juul -
"the iPhone of ECigs"!!
If I wasn't using tanks and atties, I'd be tempted by that one.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors