Become a Patron!

need some help/advice tank

bennytl

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello

Currently i have an ammit 22 an aromamizer supreme v2 and a siren v1.
the siren is used when i don t want to fog things up and the aromamizer when i am outside home.

My favorite in terms of draw is the ammit 22. is the tank i have for most time and that i use more. i already had an smm and an ammit 25 but sold both as they leaked like crazy things between or the orings or the insulators.

what do i need from u experimented ppl. an advice on a tank similar to the ammit 22 my all time favorite but getting old. a similar draw and airflow. it s not very open but not also very restrictive. also it could have a bit of a bigger diameter.

thanks in advance

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hello

Currently i have an ammit 22 an aromamizer supreme v2 and a siren v1.
the siren is used when i don t want to fog things up and the aromamizer when i am outside home.

My favorite in terms of draw is the ammit 22. is the tank i have for most time and that i use more. i already had an smm and an ammit 25 but sold both as they leaked like crazy things between or the orings or the insulators.

what do i need from u experimented ppl. an advice on a tank similar to the ammit 22 my all time favorite but getting old. a similar draw and airflow. it s not very open but not also very restrictive. also it could have a bit of a bigger diameter.

thanks in advance
I'd recommend the Merlin Mini. It can do MTL with airflow reducers or you can take the reducers out and do direct lung inhales. It comes with a single coil deck and a dual velocity deck but I think it shines in single coil.
It's only 2ml though. If capacity bothers you I'd go with the full size Merlin.
I also like the obs engine nano but feel it would be too airy for what you need!

VU Sponsors