Become a Patron!

Need some help selecting what liquid to use

I just recently purchased a pen with a sub ohm coil and I have been using 12mg liquid but it isn't getting me buzzed at all. Should I go up in nic content or should I get salts for a better buzz? Thanks

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your on the wrong forum if getting high is the goal..... nicotine is VERY toxic at high levels.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
tobacco cigarettes give you that headrush thing. Nicotine doesn't. The difference is that when burning tobacco, you're getting CO (carbon monoxide), and all sorts of other stuff that the tobacco companies put in the tobacco, whereas with ecigs you're getting nicotine.

That being said, at high levels, nicotine can speed up your heart rate, make you dizzy, and make you nauseous. As for what level is too high, it really depends on the person.

As for a buzz (high) - nicotine doesn't do that and discussion of other stuff isn't allowed on this forum.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks like a
"hit and run" post
good answers guys.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That being said, at high levels, nicotine can speed up your heart rate, make you dizzy, and make you nauseous.

Got real sick to my stomach once from pure organic tobacco. I met with someone at The Cherokees of Georgia Pow Wow, hosted in the Cherokee behalf by the Sioux Nation and they had the tobacco. It would not have made me sick had I exercised moderation. instead, being young I had to wad up about three full leaves of barely cured tobacco and gnaw on the quid.

I did not need any tobacco, or nicotine for about two weeks. even being around where it was at made me rush to the head. The first three days was spent over the commode parsing back a decade of junk food. After that, I was alright or so I thought. It was then the backdoor trots caught up.

Currently, I use 18mg/ml nicotine for vaping. Got a higher tolerance I find. As you point out though, the nicotine does not cause a buzz or high particularly. For me it does help settle anxiousness a bit and anything which helps that for me is warranted. I also have high blood pressure but it is under control with exercise, diet, medication, as it has to be now lest I face another stroke. Had a mild one, unaware of it at the time, few years later a doctor confirmed that it was indeed a stroke albeit mild.

For the OP, I would advise against raising nicotine level. Try instead to get some better gear. Once you find gear that functions well enough, lower nicotine rates can do the exact same as higher rates. Except, lower rates are for sure a safer value if you're doing risk assessment. I would do lower if my body would allow for it, and yes, i have tried doing lower. For myself lower doesn't preform as exact as the higher rate. it is indeed subjective for each of us. Rather though aim for lower nicotine.

This comes from roughly 35-40 years experiencing tobacco. It's not something I would actively encourage for others.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about a beer........ much less toxic at inebriation levels.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors