Become a Patron!

Need some help with Gpriv tank.

Hello everyone,
This is my first forum post on here.
And also my first time Vaping.

I've recently bought the Smok Gpriv Kit.
It was hitting fine until today... I was tasting a burnt taste. And also I was getting leakage..

So I replaced the coil. As I ordered some spare ones.
Filled up the tank.. and went to vape. But now the taste.. isn't very "tasteful?" Lacks flavor. If that makes sense.
It doesn't taste burnt. But doesn't taste like theres flavor.

Also when I blow into the tank, I get leakage through the bottom air vents. Is that normal? Or am I missing something?

Thank you for your time. :)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hello everyone,
This is my first forum post on here.
And also my first time Vaping.

I've recently bought the Smok Gpriv Kit.
It was hitting fine until today... I was tasting a burnt taste. And also I was getting leakage..

So I replaced the coil. As I ordered some spare ones.
Filled up the tank.. and went to vape. But now the taste.. isn't very "tasteful?" Lacks flavor. If that makes sense.
It doesn't taste burnt. But doesn't taste like theres flavor.

Also when I blow into the tank, I get leakage through the bottom air vents. Is that normal? Or am I missing something?

Thank you for your time. :)
gpriv kit so that came with the baby beast or big baby beast tank?
burnt taste is normal. the coils have a shelf life. usually 1-3 weeks depending on how heavy you vape
As far as the new coil goes, maybe it could be the juice? did you prime the coil?
Also never blow into the tank. You are forcing the juice to leak by doing that. If your coil is flooding, try more wattage. what coil are you using and what wattage are you using?

VU Sponsors