Become a Patron!

Need some honest opinions and help on some stuff in the upcoming days

alright everyone,
I’m looking for some guidance in this journey I’m unfortunately having to take in the upcoming days or weeks (however long it takes). My father passed away unexpectedly and has a lot of vape stuff. I don’t know anything about any of it, but I know he has a lot. I went through and boxed it all up for my mom and am going to be posting pics in the following days of the stuff, and am hoping I can get some honest feedback from you all on what the stuff is worth or if anyone is wanting to buy it. It’s all going to be for sale. It’s going to be a process as I work a full time job obviously and have 2 small children. But I know he would want all his fellow vapor folks to be able to share his stuff once again. Thank you in advance. And if there is a different spot I need to list all of this, mods please point me in the right direction.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First off I want to say sorry for your loss. This is a really good community here so I'm sure things will be handled with care. Once you get settled and ready to post items there is a hardware section in the trading Post and if you can't find it one of the mods here will be more than happy to move it to the correct location. Can I ask how you came to find Vaping underground? Below is a link to the hardware thread.

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/hardware.64/

First off I want to say sorry for your loss. This is a really good community here so I'm sure things will be handled with care. Once you get settled and ready to post items there is a hardware section in the trading Post and if you can't find it one of the mods here will be more than happy to move it to the correct location. Can I ask how you came to find Vaping underground? Below is a link to the hardware thread.

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/hardware.64/
I honestly just googled vape forums.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly just googled vape forums.
Well you found the best one. Welcome. And any of the mods here will be happy to help if you need. My advice one the mod sales. Is Google what prices are in store then cut whatever percentage off for being used. A lot of great and trustworthy members here that won't let you get undercut.

Thanks. I know almost all of his stuff is like more custom builds I guess? Nothing like the commercial mods you buy. Lots of copper colored stuff. And one of them is built inside what looks to be a telescope shaped holder possibly made out of copper?

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Post some pics, someone on here can tell you what it is. Tons of knowledge around here, just not from me....
o_O

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum and I'm sorry to hear about your Father.

There are many knowledgeable people here that will be able to help you identify and/or fairly price your items.

VU Sponsors