Become a Patron!

Need Some Tank Recommendations

I've been vaping for several years and my go to clearos are 2.4 ohm Fluxomizers (CE2 R4) on a basic ego type battery. Most fluxos last me over a year with regular cleaning until the wicks fall apart. I love them.

I have tried a couple of tanks, and basically, can't stand the damn things. I bought a Vivi Nova v2 a couple of years ago when they first came out and was disappointed because I could have bought a 12 pack of beer with what I spent on that piece of crap.

The vape was cold and airy with no taste. I coughed up a lung with every hit. I tried all three of the heads it came with to no avail.

Since then, the bottom coil tanks have come onto the scene... So I just got a bottom coil Vivi in the mail. Same funcking thing! Cold, airy, tasteless, and killing my throat. It's been about an hour and now the only taste I'm getting is burnt from all of the trying.

I rinsed the head and gave a dry burn before using (which is what I do with all of my cartos). Put some juice in and let it sit for a bit.

Same shit.

I pulled the top wick off and tried again. A little flavor but still not good enough. I tried to adjust the airflow 1/4 turn at a time. I got it a little less airy and then it started to gurgle and leak. Tried turning it back but it leaked even worse.

I like a warm, middle of the road vape. The kind you get from a 2.4 ohm CE2 without sucking a ton of air. Are there any tanks out there I can get this with? I also detest drip tips. They are the bane of my existence. When it comes down to it, I am probably going to rebuild my old CE2s (I've saved all the dead soldiers for such a day).

VU Sponsors