Become a Patron!

Need suggestions for a new rebuildable tank (RTA)

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm pretty new to vaping and have been using a dripper the last few months. I love to drip but I want something to use that is more convenient for when I'm out and about. I've tried a Fogger and a Lemo that a friend has, and liked them both but I don't know what else is out there. I want something with A LOT OF AIRFLOW!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Go Lemo! I've got 2 and I can open them up and take lung hits. For the price, they are one of the better RTA's out there. With the Lemo, you don't have to drill it or mod it, you just open it up and vape.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ive drilled my Fogger V5 out to 3mm, and modified the airflow control ring. It works amazing, and gives a close to dripper like experience. If you want something that flows close to that, but without the modification; you may want to look into the orchid v2/3/4 variants.

I prefer the fogger because of the standard glass tank; as the only glass options for the orchid are held on with o-rings

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also own 2 Lemo's (both the standard and drop), but unfortunately i havent thrown a build in either yet; so i cant really give an opinion yet​

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I also own 2 Lemo's (both the standard and drop), but unfortunately i havent thrown a build in either yet; so i cant really give an opinion yet​
Be prepared to be amazed. That airflow is just incredible.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Be prepared to be amazed. That airflow is just incredible.
ive taken draws through both, and it is quite good. not as good as my modded fogger, but damn good. ive got a bunch of tanks here that i havent used yet, because i dont have enough juice on hand to experiment with them all lol

Vaping 15-20 ml a day has been stressing my vape budget BAD. Time to start making my own juice

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
EHPro Billow

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ive taken draws through both, and it is quite good. not as good as my modded fogger, but damn good. ive got a bunch of tanks here that i havent used yet, because i dont have enough juice on hand to experiment with them all lol

Vaping 15-20 ml a day has been stressing my vape budget BAD. Time to start making my own juice
I'm rocking my black Lemo with a dual coil setup at .51 Ohms. It's not like my Mutation X, but it gets the job done.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You get yours from Eciggity?
Yes. Waffled too long on getting a 2nd during the Black Friday sale and missed out :(

But it looks like other vendors are carrying the Billow as well.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
U need to build coils right? In the Lemo?
I love my istick and nautilus combo for now but am getting frustrated because I add PG and all my side effects are coming back I hate how I struggle so much w PG

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
U need to build coils right? In the Lemo?
I love my istick and nautilus combo for now but am getting frustrated because I add PG and all my side effects are coming back I hate how I struggle so much w PG
Yes, the Lemo is a RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer). If you're having problems with PG, then change to a high VG (Vegetable Glycerine) ejiuce blend of 70VG/30PG or 80VG/20PG. I use my Nautilus and Nautilus Mini with 70VG/30PG with no issues, as long as you keep it relatively warm >65deg.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You guys talked me into the Lemo! It's in the mail now! I can't wait. I think it's going to look pretty sweet on my black Fuhattan Apollo that is also on the way!

VU Sponsors