Become a Patron!

need to find some old stock avacado minis.

wheezy -e

Member For 4 Years
seems that wismec has discontinued them. there's a special edition with a finish I don't care for but none of the old plain stainless. 24's won't work on my pico. just got 3 serpent minis from gearbest, much too restricted airflow for me. wondering if opening up the slots would help or if need to drill out the main air channel. any reccomendations for airy rdas or rdtas single coil would also be welcome

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You mean geek vape? To my knowledge geekvape makes the avacado. That's normal, they discontinue shit as new shit comes out. The 24 is much better in terms of vape production. I like my 22, it's great in terms of flavor but doesn't product big honking clouds like the 24. It's smaller so I honestly think the flavor is a little better but I think the 24 is clutch. Merlin would be my next rdta

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean geek vape? To my knowledge geekvape makes the avacado. That's normal, they discontinue shit as new shit comes out. The 24 is much better in terms of vape production. I like my 22, it's great in terms of flavor but doesn't product big honking clouds like the 24. It's smaller so I honestly think the flavor is a little better but I think the 24 is clutch. Merlin would be my next rdta

24's won't work on his mod.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oh. Get on eBay. The have a clone 22 that is fucking amazing. Great quality except for the grub nuts.

VU Sponsors