Become a Patron!

NEED WIRE nic,kanthal,nickel,titanium

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking for the best prices and fastest shipping for wire i been buying from amazon with prime but i cant find nicrome 80 38g or 36g on prime and im not waiting until July 20 to get it so if u could shoot me some links where u pros get yalls from i usually get 100foot at a time

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lightningvapes.com use code ohmsweetohm (might be caps for that cant remember)

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Lighteningvapes.com is a great vendor. Reasonable prices, quick shipping. I work with regular NI200 and don't have any problems. It doesn't work well with my coilmaster but since spaced coils are preferred I just wrap it on a screwdriver. After I wrap I just push it against the solid side of the screwdriver and it evenly spaces the coils.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Lighteningvapes.com is a great vendor. Reasonable prices, quick shipping. I work with regular NI200 and don't have any problems. It doesn't work well with my coilmaster but since spaced coils are preferred I just wrap it on a screwdriver. After I wrap I just push it against the solid side of the screwdriver and it evenly spaces the coils.
I do the same. If it's not spaced right, just push it again, until it's perfect. That works with Kanthal A1 as well.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Its where I get all my wire. Cheapest place I have found, they ship fast, and its good stuff :)

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just for fun i did a spreadsheet comparing Lightning Vapes, Temco, and Kidney Puncher on both Kanthal A1 and Nichrome80. With the discount code (PM me) and free shipping Lightning Vapes won out for sure. I ordered over 100 bucks worth of wire (up to 40g) this weekend and got it all today (wednesday) plus they included samples of their ejuice. WHOA!!!

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for fun i did a spreadsheet comparing Lightning Vapes, Temco, and Kidney Puncher on both Kanthal A1 and Nichrome80. With the discount code (PM me) and free shipping Lightning Vapes won out for sure. I ordered over 100 bucks worth of wire (up to 40g) this weekend and got it all today (wednesday) plus they included samples of their ejuice. WHOA!!!
Nice dude i hit 50$

VU Sponsors