Become a Patron!

Needing a backup mod

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It seems all my egos finally completely broke. Looking for something to backup my istick I got for Christmas, preferably USB chargeable, mostly a just in case thing, but for my purposes & super strict budget USB charging is best for me, & I am done post pulling and fiddling with ego chargers trying to get a good connection.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't have anything that would suit sadly. Hopefully someone will pony up something suitable. That said...wee bit of advice.....requesting a PIF is quite naff...and especially giving us the knowledge that you have a brand new iStick. Generally those that receive a PIF have nowt to vape with whatsoever. We are a generous lot here and I am certain someone will give you a hookup....but just know in the future...PIF'ing has a bit of protocol. I wish you the best sir!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you like the Istick, it would make sense to have another one as a backup. They're relatively inexpensive, so consider just getting a second as you're tired of egos:p

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since you already have a istick, just grab a $5-$10 kit off ebay as a backup

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mods is there any way to move this to the hardware section? Looks like I totally posted in the wrong forum. Thanks.

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They will if they deem it necessary. Meantime, no worries!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It seems all my egos finally completely broke. Looking for something to backup my istick I got for Christmas, preferably USB chargeable, mostly a just in case thing, but for my purposes & super strict budget USB charging is best for me, & I am done post pulling and fiddling with ego chargers trying to get a good connection.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
If it's not too late, I think I have an iTaste MVP (original model) I can send you. Its a little dinged up but it works fine. PM me and let me know.

VU Sponsors