and one more - a menthol cowboy
They are very good.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi
There is a link at the top of the website http://www.realtobaccoextract.com "SHOP" that will take you to the shopping cart to order

Yes, these are pre-made juices.

We do sell the concentrate in quart bottles to juice makers but that is a bit much for DIY I think (32 oz minimum per extract). That is the price point you are probably looking for but unless you can use that much it isn't practical for either of us.

The only exception is blood relatives (and I only have one ugly sister left to marry off). Oh... one other exception is the serious hobbyist - I will consider that on an individual basis.

I think that the 30 ml ready juices are suitable for tweaking with added flavors as a DIY. These flavors are excellent bases as they "round out" the flavor profile lacking in most synthetics.

is that for premade juice? I didn't see where you could order, not even affiliate links :(

was hoping it was a new net site that would cater for diy juice..:oops:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hi
There is a link at the top of the website http://www.realtobaccoextract.com "SHOP" that will take you to the shopping cart to order

Yes, these are pre-made juices.

We do sell the concentrate in quart bottles to juice makers but that is a bit much for DIY I think (32 oz minimum per extract). That is the price point you are probably looking for but unless you can use that much it isn't practical for either of us.

The only exception is blood relatives (and I only have one ugly sister left to marry off). Oh... one other exception is the serious hobbyist - I will consider that on an individual basis.

I think that the 30 ml ready juices are suitable for tweaking with added flavors as a DIY. These flavors are excellent bases as they "round out" the flavor profile lacking in most synthetics.

I don't wish to mess with pre made juice, but thanks.
perhaps someone else might.. like you said. :oops:

I do think if you are selling extracts, regardless of size.. if it were me, I'd be posting links and prices.

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would buy some no nic concentrated extracts for sure, realtobaccoextract sounds like they have some good juice though, but my budget as switched to DIY stuff now....for now that is.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
is the 0mg extract for diy?
is it concentrated?

when you add nic to a extract, then add other flavors, it will decrease the nic and flavoring amounts..:(

Yes, these are for DIY. (as per multiple requests).
These are 0 nic concentrates right out of the filtering flasks. It is flavor extract concentrate.
Yes, it will decrease the flavor concentration when (if) you add nicotine.
Yes, it will decrease the flavor concentration when you add PG and/or VG (as you should)
We don't normally vape the concentrate. It is normally used between 15% (with other flavors) and 35% (varietal straight tobacco) of the total mix.
You can vape it straight - I drip it in the lab right out of the flask during production testing and it is damn good BUT if you do that a lot be prepared to change your wick/coil more often than you would wish to. These are organics filtered to 2 microns but you will still get natural sugar buildup to some degree in wicks and coils.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Just checking, as I see you do offer, and we have talked on this so far, with your extracts.. different levels of nic.

bit lost as to what you are saying here..
concentrates, no.. you would not vape straight.

We don't normally vape the concentrate. It is normally used between 15% (with other flavors) and 35% (varietal straight tobacco) of the total mix.
You can vape it straight - I drip it in the lab right out of the flask during production testing and it is damn good BUT if you do that a lot be prepared to change your wick/coil more often than you would wish to. These are organics filtered to 2 microns but you will still get natural sugar buildup to some degree in wicks and coils.

Are you planning any other bottle sizes?

Thanks for replying.. :)

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checking, as I see you do offer, and we have talked on this so far, with your extracts.. different levels of nic.

bit lost as to what you are saying here..
concentrates, no.. you would not vape straight.

Are you planning any other bottle sizes?

Thanks for replying.. :)

Well, we already sell quarts and gallons commercially. The decision I had to make was whether or not to sell smaller quantities of commercial concentrate to DIYers at significantly less profit or not. I decided to trial this smaller size (120ml) and see what happens.
And again, these are concentrates used as a % of typical ready to use product.
No I don't recommend straight vape of the concentrate - but only because the gunk factor goes way up (directly proportional to concentration).
If you don't mind the accelerated gunking of coils and consider it a price well paid for stronger tobacco flavor then go for it. But the concentrate is usually used at 15-35% of finished juice.
These are flavor concentrates. They contain no nicotine. If you want nicotine, you have to add it - just like any other flavor.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Well, we already sell quarts and gallons commercially. The decision I had to make was whether or not to sell smaller quantities of commercial concentrate to DIYers at significantly less profit or not. I decided to trial this smaller size (120ml) and see what happens.
And again, these are concentrates used as a % of typical ready to use product.
No I don't recommend straight vape of the concentrate - but only because the gunk factor goes way up (directly proportional to concentration).
If you don't mind the accelerated gunking of coils and consider it a price well paid for stronger tobacco flavor then go for it. But the concentrate is usually used at 15-35% of finished juice.

I know the difference between "juice" (ready to vape) and flavoring that needs nic/vg/pg..
Even my nets do not take more than 3% of my total juice.
Since you are new in at least the "regular" diy "scene" and I was curious..
I tried to ask you questions, as to what I wanted to know.
Thank you for all of this info.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know the difference between "juice" (ready to vape) and flavoring that needs nic/vg/pg..
Even my nets do not take more than 3% of my total juice.
Since you are new in at least the "regular" diy "scene" and I was curious..
I tried to ask you questions, as to what I wanted to know.
Thank you for all of this info.

Obviously, our extracts are not as concentrated as what you are comparing us to. These are not WTA's or solvent reductions. They are extractions used at 15-35% typically. It is true that I do not know what you are using or how concentrated another tobacco extraction may be. It may be that what we make here is very different from what you use now.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Obviously, our extracts are not as concentrated as what you are comparing us to. These are not WTA's or solvent reductions. They are extractions used at 15-35% typically. It is true that I do not know what you are using or how concentrated another tobacco extraction may be. It may be that what we make here is very different from what you use now.

that is an extremely high amount, as normally I try to keep all of my flavorings/extracts and additives under 10% total, if not lower than that.

I do use vg extracts as well as partial alcohol/vg, and full alcohol..
I make them myself.. from tobaccos and teas to herbs, and enjoy playing around..
Sometimes they turn out as to how I expect, others, I can admit, will flop.
I do have friends that share theirs as well.. as we all use about the same percentage amount.
Not sure what your process is, but if you'd like to talk about it, it could help others out..
I enjoy what I do, but I also like knowing about companies that are a bit.. well.. different. :)

either which way, I wish you the best..

VU Sponsors