Become a Patron!

Never kiss your coils!

Maintenance man

Member For 1 Year
Had a few drinks the other night and was just ripping away on my rda, some times I leave the hood on when I drip, sometimes I pull it off to see the coils and cotton. I had a good buzz going and wasn't really paying attention and burned the ever-living-hell out of my lips when I tried to it it with the hood off. Chalk it up to shit happens. It wasn't the first time probably won't be the last.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I unfortunately did the same several months ago. I just built my rda and was juicing up the wick before putting the cap on. I was also watching tv and was into a program when muscle memory kicked in and I went for a puff. Holy hell, lips and red hot metal don’t mix. Amazingly painful experience so now I finish the build and re-assembly before I veg on the tv.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i used to tail pipe my old carto and attys never with the newer stuff.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
this has been brought up before. and i said "dumbass's". well, i just did it yesterday, just a plain brain cramp.
so yeah, i'm in the dumbass camp now :giggle::facepalm:
but i didn't burn my lips, as i generally don't push the button till its about to my pie hole.
Welcome to the club, maybe we can get a banner so there’s no confusion who the dumbasses are. The driptipless vapers, real men hit straight off the coil.

VU Sponsors