Become a Patron!

Never Satisfied

T

Taver13

Is anyone else perpetually on that vape gear hunt? I am always buying new and used mods, tanks, rda ect... and am just never satisfied with them. i find myself trading alot just trying to find that perfect vape. i feel like this is going to be neverending. Mecs, and VW alike, i have few setups i love, and im huge into the aesthetic portion. Things cant look wonky together for me. Its always a hard trade off between form and function.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes and no.
I have quite a few RDA's, few tanks, just started buying RTA's.

I have 3 boxes. One VV/VW, two unregulated. 3 mechs. I have x6's, ego's, etc.

Like them all, but few things are used everyday.

Always on the look out for new and exciting things to add to what I own. Not sold much so far. Unless I do not use it at all, I don't sell stuff.

Now I am looking at another unregulated, and I don't know why really. Like the color, but, meh. I don't really need it. It's just more shit on the vape shelf. Some things I will readily drop the bucks to buy, some stuff not even.

I would like to have the new Kranger tank, but Kranger can suck my nuts if they think I'm gonna spend 50 bucks on it. Though I have spent WAY more on other things. Just don't see the value in it. Right now I'm waiting for some good mini mods. Probably end up buying two in the 30-50 watt range. Pick those up for my wife.

T

Taver13

yep, when i feel like its too much, i trade off things i dont really use much to get new and different things to try, its a vicious neverending cycle

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For me, it is not that I am not satisfied, I just want more. My current build is a Mutation X V2 and a Sigelei 100 plus. This gives me everything I want and I love it. Didn't stop me from preordering the 150 because it goes down to .1 ohms.

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm constantly rotating kit...except for my "unicorn" pieces.

T

Taver13

For me, it is not that I am not satisfied, I just want more. My current build is a Mutation X V2 and a Sigelei 100 plus. This gives me everything I want and I love it. Didn't stop me from preordering the 150 because it goes down to .1 ohms.
that mutatation x v2 is a sweet rda, i got mine in copper on a copper smpl, its my cloud setup. i had a sig 100plus, after a week, i just wasnt feeling it and ended up trading it off for 4 mechs and a couple rdas

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only mech I have kept is my FU Hattan as a backup in the event one of my Sigeleis fails. I just don't like the drop off when the battery gets low.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Wizard Modz "Governor" due to it being compact and damn sexy.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
is that the one with the firing button near the button?
Indeed
zloaMj3.png

T

Taver13

yes sir, that is definatly one beautiful piece, i would love me one of them

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you mean wonky, like a huge tank on a small box? I don't like that either.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
1) Create an industry aimed directly at addicts.
2) Profit.

All aspects of vaping appeal to those who are easily "hooked". Mod collecting, juice sampling, cloud chasing, flavor chasing, tinkering with RDAs, you name it.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think the flavor chasing aspect would apply to most anybody. Thus the food industry.

T

Taver13

1) Create an industry aimed directly at addicts.
2) Profit.

All aspects of vaping appeal to those who are easily "hooked". Mod collecting, juice sampling, cloud chasing, flavor chasing, tinkering with RDAs, you name it.
i agree, as someone in recovery, i have replaced my former addictions with this, and quit the stinkys at the same time. i think that its a much better addiction.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Addiction alone is not a bad thing. It is when addiction controls actions that it becomes problematic. I am also addicted to cheese.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
depends on which hobby I'm into at the time. for about 10 months I didn't buy any new vape gear because I was into distance running. now I have been on a buying spree and stopped running. Today will be my first day back running in 3 weeks. God help me. I need to start training for next years races.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm never satisfied for more than a day or two. If I had more money it would be downright scary how much I'd own. I see stuff I want on sale, and I would buy it all if I could.

@Eric DeCastro You can manage running and vaping bud! I sure do. I run 5 morning 10k's a week, I have a nice vape afterwards. I have noticed no ill affects from vaping, and being a fairly serious obsessed runner I'm acutely aware of my breathing.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm never satisfied for more than a day or two. If I had more money it would be downright scary how much I'd own. I see stuff I want on sale, and I would buy it all if I could.

@Eric DeCastro You can manage running and vaping bud! I sure do. I run 5 morning 10k's a week, I have a nice vape afterwards. I have noticed no ill affects from vaping, and being a fairly serious obsessed runner I'm acutely aware of my breathing.
I have no problem running and vaping. I ran a half marathon and vaped up a storm when I was done. But when I get into racing I sign up forgot every race and just be happy with my vape gear so I'm loading up now because I'll be in full race mode soon.

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to have the same problem never being satisfied then i found my perfect setup

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep. Mine is in stages and extends outside of vaping. For a while I'll be obsessed with makeup. Then I'll switch up to jewelry supplies. Then it will be various aspects of vaping. Currently it's flavorings. I blame Head in the Clouds.... ( : P )

T

Taver13

Yep. Mine is in stages and extends outside of vaping. For a while I'll be obsessed with makeup. Then I'll switch up to jewelry supplies. Then it will be various aspects of vaping. Currently it's flavorings. I blame Head in the Clouds.... ( : P )
i definatly understand the stages aspect, in vaping specifically, ill be obsessed with mods for a while then tanks, then rdas, then buying music equipment, then working on my boats n cars, then back to vaping

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey... But in my case it worked to several people's benefit. I had a small selection of items to choose from the moment my dad decided he was going to finally give vaping a real shot. He's been cigarette free for over 2 months now with no urge to go back.

T

Taver13

awesome, im glad that alot of people are starting to make the switch over

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I spoke too soon i just bought a fuhattan and another darkhorse lol I think i have a problem with business darkhorse attys

VU Sponsors