1. DOMINATE: VAPING UNDERGROUND WINS BEST VAPE FORUM OF 2016
    CLICK HERE FOR THE VU THREAD AND RESULTS

New Badge Available for Our ECF Refugees!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by TygerTyger, Mar 31, 2016.

1. POSE

POSE Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I'm one who always follows rules and obeys laws, online or real. To piggyback on what @AndriaD said, the moderators at ECF can choke on one. You can't use adult language there, "GD" or say "AF" because I guess children use a 18+ and older vaping site also. Pfft. I also hated commented there because almost every word you type, it'll be auto linked.

I'd ask for an ECF badge but I don't like the color. But if I had one, I'd wear it with honor.

[​IMG]

2. AndriaD

AndriaD The FDA can bite me. Vive la revolution! VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I personally hate pretty much all rules, but I [mostly] abide by them because I'm a grown-up and I know they're necessary. I also understand "my place, my rules." If he'd merely suspended me for the infraction he imagined I committed, I'd have been peeved, but I'd have gone back when the 3 days were up. It was the insulting me in email when I used the ECF contact link to voice my objection that nailed that coffin shut. I can get over being bossed around gratuitously; I don't get over deliberate egregious insults.

Even if you don't get a badge, c'mon over to the Refugee thread - part II or whatever it's called now. It's quite wonderfully demented in there most of the time. :D

Andria

POSE likes this.
  3. JosCiv

JosCiv New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Yeah! Hook me up please!

SMOKIE, The Cromwell and AndriaD like this.
  4. DNO666

DNO666 New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Yes plss

The Cromwell and AndriaD like this.
  5. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor VU Live Leadership Reviewer Show Host Vape Media VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Welcome, an badge given. Vape On

Whiskey likes this.
  6. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor VU Live Leadership Reviewer Show Host Vape Media VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Welcome, and badge given. Vape On

Whiskey likes this.
  7. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Welcome, and badge given. Vape On

Whiskey likes this.
  8. POSE

POSE Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    @SMOKIE . Please remove recently added ECF Badge, I never wanted one. Thanks anways :)

9. Whiskey

Whiskey Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts:
    LOL, this thread is actually for members to request the badges, the chatter here sometimes gets confused as to who wants a badge and who is speaking out that they DO NOT want it:)

POSE likes this.