Become a Patron!

New Badge Available for Our ECF Refugees!

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh they're there. And they're wearing my ass out. I'm glad the forum is big enough that you haven't had to witness it. It's turning my stomach right now, LOL. For reals.

...yeah, I was poking around in the forums today, and a found a few. :facepalm: God bless you and all the Mods for having to deal with their silly shit! I'm glad there's a bunch of decent folks here to balance things out. ;)

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Shut-up-and-take-my-money_zpsobfdgztp.jpg

------------
edited by Tyger:
REFUGEE STATUS: GRANTED

Last edited by a moderator:

billhere

ECF Refugee
View attachment 45509

Tired of getting over-moderated? Moved on? Banned?

You've come to the right place. We welcome you and want you to speak freely! Our rules are simple and few, and we promise not to lord over you with heavy-handed tyranny. Welcome home.

If you've arrived at our doorstep, tired of being treated poorly at "that other forum" we even have a special badge of honor for you. To claim your "ECF Refugee" status, simply reply to this thread requesting it, and we'll get you fixed up with your badge ASAP.

You bet, badges are cool... ECF be gone...
Thanks in advance,
Bill

------------
edited by Tyger:

gfdeputy2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL you can try, but it's easier to just get banned.
You can just message the Mods & admins Tell them sternly to cancel your account they may not do it after the first request then tell them like I did if they don't cancel it you will give them a reason to cancel it. it took 2 minutes for a reply after that & 5 min later my account was closed

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Go talk about PIE and shit.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hell hook me up with a badge, maybe they'll figure out who I am and gimme the boot.

------------
edited by Tyger:

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You can just message the Mods & admins Tell them sternly to cancel your account they may not do it after the first request then tell them like I did if they don't cancel it you will give them a reason to cancel it. it took 2 minutes for a reply after that & 5 min later my account was closed
Oh, howdy NOT A COP!

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hopefully no one on this forum sees my "bold purple font" as Yelling or condescending - I just like my font bold and purple.:confused: Can I get the ECF Refugee banner also?:sadpanda:

------------
edited by Tyger:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Not working for me! At this point I need a lawyer, and can't afford one.

Pan1c

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'll gladly take one of those badges.

So sad I hadn't found this place sooner.

------------
edited by Tyger: The important part is, that you found us now..... welcome! :D

Pan1c

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Couldn't find the edit button, so thanks TygerTyger! Look forward to getting to know this community.

PS. Did you guys code these forums yourself? I've been administrating bigger sized forums for the better part of 13 years, it sorta reminds me of UBB but not really.. can't quite place it but it's definitely different than anything I've ever seen.

Guindalyn

ECF Refugee
View attachment 45509

Tired of getting over-moderated? Moved on? Banned?

You've come to the right place. We welcome you and want you to speak freely! Our rules are simple and few, and we promise not to lord over you with heavy-handed tyranny. Welcome home.

If you've arrived at our doorstep, tired of being treated poorly at "that other forum" we even have a special badge of honor for you. To claim your "ECF Refugee" status, simply reply to this thread requesting it, and we'll get you fixed up with your badge ASAP.

Count me in :)

------------
edited by Tyger:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully no one on this forum sees my "bold purple font" as Yelling or condescending - I just like my font bold and purple.:confused: Can I get the ECF Refugee banner also?:sadpanda:

------------
edited by Tyger:

Hey Dixie! How's thangs!

Andria

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Andria good to see you - I was trying to get some flavoring profiles for awhile in the big tobacco thread lol and it did not work out so I will maybe order some already made Hangsen Tobaccos and use them as flavorings. :crab: since I am a Cancer the crab this wee 1 fits lol. How have things been going with you Andria??;)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Andria good to see you - I was trying to get some flavoring profiles for awhile in the big tobacco thread lol and it did not work out so I will maybe order some already made Hangsen Tobaccos and use them as flavorings. :crab: since I am a Cancer the crab this wee 1 fits lol. How have things been going with you Andria??;)

Not too bad lately, but shitty tonight. We can't find our cat. I let her out at 10:30 this morning, and she never came in all day, not even when my husband came home. Now it's starting to rain, but no matter how we scream for her, she's not showing up. :cry::cry::cry: I want my cat, dammit! Why does god hate me so much!!!!!!!!!

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not too bad lately, but shitty tonight. We can't find our cat. I let her out at 10:30 this morning, and she never came in all day, not even when my husband came home. Now it's starting to rain, but no matter how we scream for her, she's not showing up. :cry::cry::cry: I want my cat, dammit! Why does god hate me so much!!!!!!!!!

Andria
I hope she turns up soon!!

VU Sponsors