Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
Liking your quote about real women building their own coils - off topic I know but just made me feel like a `real` woman because I love building my own coils and often get skew looks ...keep coiling sista !
We got this girlfriend!

joey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I have a fairly new youtube channel but it sure would be nice to have one of those sweet badges lol buy I've been vaping for a good while now but if you would like to check it out its at www.youtube.com/chasinclouds101
Nice new forum joe

Cannonfoddr

Show Host
Need to have the show host badge added. I do DoubleBox Radio from 10pm to midnight and then Shotin' The S#!T with Cannon from midnight till.....??? on the Freakshow, Saturday night through Sunday morning. Also need to get Shotin' The S#!T with Cannon added to the show forums under Freakshow Inc.

Thanks

CannnonFoddr

Andy_Vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i wanna a vendor sub forum. anyone could tell me how ? Thank you very much!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My hubby wants a stalker badge! lol

is he stalking you?
badboysmiley.gif

Abbycoolchick

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol!!! cause he just does alot of reading on here not commenting... hes stalking you too!!! lmao

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Im unworthy of such accolades. Serious Trouble Nova broadcasting, fridays 8-10pm.

I hope I replied properly. I am after all a "Newb" here on VU

We are adding new badges for those that work for the community.

1. Show Host
2. Verified Reviewer
vapinggraphicdesign
vapinggraphicdesigner

3. Vape Media

Verified Reviewer:
Everyone and their brother is a reviewer these days. If you have been a reviewer
for a while please link to your written or youtube reviews. We will check it out.

why-ecf-sucks
why ECF sucks

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
i wanna a vendor sub forum. anyone could tell me how ? Thank you very much!

Did you check out the Authorized Vendor section. There is a how to apply section

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Why are some of the banners so redundant?

If you're a "founding vendor" why the need for an additional "vu vendor"?

If you're "VU Senior leadership", isn't it a given that you'd also be a "moderator", and "staff member"?

If you're a "senior administrator", doesn't it follow that you're also a "vu administrator"?

It seems that banners have gone from a way to identify folks to a means of satisfying ego's and conducting an "I have the biggest dick" competition.

Shit i need to make a biggest dick badge!!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Were the "early adopter" members from the pre-opening going to get something? I saw that discussed, but I guess it'd be hard to implement eh?

Just curious. :D

Great idea.. I wonder if thats possible to retroactively do.

Abbycoolchick

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Joey that is my trademark.. The name of my show I host.. Have you seen it??? Should come check it out! its a great time!

joey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Joey that is my trademark.. The name of my show I host.. Have you seen it??? Should come check it out! its a great time!
no i haven't! how would one go about seeing this show? i love vape shows!

Abbycoolchick

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As of right now you can find it tomorrow at 430-730 pm EST here..... http://vapers.tv/ohm_sweet_ohm
We are joining with another badass network starting Friday the 18th from 5-8 pm EST here..... http://vapers.tv/novabroadcastings
Its called the Ohm Sweet Ohm show... and network...
Also This weekend I will be broadcasting from vapercon west. You can go to vaping media and in vaping media there is our ohm sweet ohm forum.... We are also doing a facebook giveaway. Join the group and you are entered... https://www.facebook.com/groups/1522870447934520/ The name is Abbyycoolchick... nice to meet ya... hopefully Ill see you tomorrow

joey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
thank you!! nice to meet you too. i'm sure you will. im going to check out the links now! thanks again

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Great idea.. I wonder if thats possible to retroactively do.
for the staff and mods easy. the OG Crew :D

for the members before the public opening by join date just a matter of deciding on what to show and how. the server stuff would be a whole another mess.

R3llik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
OK @VaporJoes I guess I am just going to have to ask flat out here.... Why is it you wont give me a show host badge? I invite you to reread the 1st reply to the original post. Then there are, guessing here, 7 other replies by me to this thread. I have used this signature graphic since day one here that clearly states the show name, network, day and time. I even went to a moderator to ask if there were issues with me that I did not know of, and another issue I had. This Mod said he was going to skype with people to find out. The other issue I had was quickly dealt with, so that leads me to believe he also followed through with the badge issue. But never got back to me on it. At this point, 2 weeks and 8 posts later, I could care less about the badge, its more of wanting to know if you have an issue with me. As far as I know of I have never crossed you, as a matter of fact I even facebooked you a message, during the give-a-way/ban issue on V.N., apologizing to you for believing in the hype of what your haters thought you were about. I would just like to know if this is an oversight or an issue. And if it is an issue with me I'd like to resolve it because personally I don't like having issues with people.

Jerseyche170

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Joe, are you going to be at the Vortex Vape meet on I believe it's the 19th? I have a few questions about this subject for you, If you don't mind. Thanks, Cheryl

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
OK @VaporJoes I guess I am just going to have to ask flat out here.... Why is it you wont give me a show host badge? I invite you to reread the 1st reply to the original post. Then there are, guessing here, 7 other replies by me to this thread. I have used this signature graphic since day one here that clearly states the show name, network, day and time. I even went to a moderator to ask if there were issues with me that I did not know of, and another issue I had. This Mod said he was going to skype with people to find out. The other issue I had was quickly dealt with, so that leads me to believe he also followed through with the badge issue. But never got back to me on it. At this point, 2 weeks and 8 posts later, I could care less about the badge, its more of wanting to know if you have an issue with me. As far as I know of I have never crossed you, as a matter of fact I even facebooked you a message, during the give-a-way/ban issue on V.N., apologizing to you for believing in the hype of what your haters thought you were about. I would just like to know if this is an oversight or an issue. And if it is an issue with me I'd like to resolve it because personally I don't like having issues with people.

I think it should all be set.. thought i gotcha.

R3llik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Thank you @VaporJoes I appreciate it and does a happy dance now lol

Liu

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't suppose I'm getting the "That damn guy." badge then?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really do not understand the need for everyone to want virtual badges I mean I do not walk around in Real life with all my "Real Life Badges" on my forehead I guess some just need to feel important in a Virtual world. If there was one Badge that I would like it would be "Jester" Or Mascot"
Can I get a "Mascot badge" or "Pain in the ass" badge :)

Liu

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really do not understand the need for everyone to want virtual badges I mean I do not walk around in Real life with all my "Real Life Badges" on my forehead I guess some just need to feel important in a Virtual world. If there was one Badge that I would like it would be "Jester" Or Mascot"
Can I get a "Mascot badge" or "Pain in the ass" badge :)

And suddenly, you understand. ;>

It's a display of credibility.

"Who the hell is this too... Oh, he's a reviewer, maybe I should listen when he says that atty is crap."

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ohhh no Hobby kid I cannot use yours that would create a disturbance in "The Force". heheh :)

Thank you Joe for opening a "up to date" forum. I was really frustrated with posts from 2008. Today with the rise in Vapors out there, I really needed to see some updated information. I quit smoking cigarettes 59 days ago. Vape on!

VU Sponsors