Become a Patron!

new box mod opinions

Hey I currently have a herakles sub ohm tank that im looking for a good box mod for. I still want to get good flavor but would also like to get a big cloud. I was told to get the iPV3 Li for the herakles tank. Any imput would be great. thanks in advance. I am open to new suggestions and ideas.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The herakles is considered a high power rta...so pretty much anything 100w or more will give you the power to make it work...As far as what particular device ,you will get many answers to that..we all like what we like.

I would venture to say that Sigelei and IPV are the most common go to ,as far as high quality goes.

Doesnt mean other devices wouldnt work just as good though..i just bought an Eleaf 100w for just over $30.00

Alright sounds awesome. thanks. The guy at the shop I went to said to get the Ipv which is also what he was using. just wanted to get some other opinions on it before I just jump into something.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome...i just hope you arent paying off the shop owners new car with the price...lol

Online has some killer deals...just sayin.

yeah, I've def been looking online. They always treat me right when I go in there and help with any questions I may have. Don't mind spend a lil money on a local shop if they don't mind spend a lil time on me. keep the world goin round. Thanks for all the help.

VU Sponsors