Become a Patron!

New builder - looking for max cloud - up to $100

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got about $100 to make a fucking sick cloud vape. If someone could guide me as to the best parts for this, as well as juice mix (Pg/Vg) as well as site (have used MBV in past). Thanks!

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
well nowadays you can do alot with $100 in vape gear. the list goes on for days. you can get a sigelei 50 watt vr2 for about $60 with a mutation v v3 for another $25 and 2 samsung 25r's for another $7 each... illumn.com is great for batteries. vapordna.com is a good all around site. 101vape.com is good for a couple things. vaperoyalty.com has a pretty good selection of mods / rda's/ etc. if getting clones, i suggest infinite. (for rda) tobecco seems to be crap so be careful. just my experiance

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well nowadays you can do alot with $100 in vape gear. the list goes on for days. you can get a sigelei 50 watt vr2 for about $60 with a mutation v v3 for another $25 and 2 samsung 25r's for another $7 each... illumn.com is great for batteries. vapordna.com is a good all around site. 101vape.com is good for a couple things. vaperoyalty.com has a pretty good selection of mods / rda's/ etc. if getting clones, i suggest infinite. (for rda) tobecco seems to be crap so be careful. just my experiance
Mostly just trying to get the biggest clouds to out do my friends. You think this would be best build for this? I really have no use for nicotine as I'm just gonna be messing around with it so I'm probs gonna 0 nic it.

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
well if its just for "clouds" then the mutation would certainly do it. also the dark horse. you could fit an insane amount of thick parallel builds into the dark horse post holes. 100% VG of course. but then again, this depends on your building skills. if you dont know how to build, then you could get the arctic subtank/ atlantis subtank/ delta 2 etc. the sigelei 100 watt + model is around $80-90 at vaporrange.com. its dual 18650 in series. running the 50 watt version at its max would drain the battery pretty quick as its only a 1 battery mod

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well if its just for "clouds" then the mutation would certainly do it. also the dark horse. you could fit an insane amount of thick parallel builds into the dark horse post holes. 100% VG of course. but then again, this depends on your building skills. if you dont know how to build, then you could get the arctic subtank/ atlantis subtank/ delta 2 etc. the sigelei 100 watt + model is around $80-90 at vaporrange.com. its dual 18650 in series. running the 50 watt version at its max would drain the battery pretty quick as its only a 1 battery mod

I'm brand new to building. I've had a box mod (kinda) with an Itaste and Kangtech Pro and a few Pen vapes. This is my first time "building".

Would this be enough to COMPLETE my box mod with minimal building?
BOX:
ATOMIZER:
BATTERIES:
CHARGER:
JUICE (100% VG)

As well, what "building" would this require? I'm really looking for the most minimal work (I know I sound like a bitch) to make the best set up.

If not I'd really appreciate your help in finding the easiest but best quality one to set up.

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mostly just trying to get the biggest clouds to out do my friends. You think this would be best build for this? I really have no use for nicotine as I'm just gonna be messing around with it so I'm probs gonna 0 nic it.
This is the same reason I started vaping four years ago. Enjoy the day!:cool:

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a 150w sigelei with mxjo batts, a dark knight atty, a 100ft roll of 22ga kanthal, a whole bag of jap org cotton, and a nitecore d2 charger I'd sell for $200 shipped. All you'd have to do is wrap wire and go to town. Actually not even that. Knight has a .08Ω build in it. All you'd have to do is get juice.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Box..Plastic or metal
"Correct" gauge wire
"Correct" solder"
Momentary switch
"Correct" mosfet and fuses
"Correct" battery or batteries.
Quality 510 connector.

Electric drill...proper drill bit sizes...proper tap size.

None of this above means shit if you dont know anything about ohms law or batteries however.

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
Box..Plastic or metal
"Correct" gauge wire
"Correct" solder"
Momentary switch
"Correct" mosfet and fuses
"Correct" battery or batteries.
Quality 510 connector.

Electric drill...proper drill bit sizes...proper tap size.

None of this above means shit if you dont know anything about ohms law or batteries however.
He's not looking to build a box, just buy one

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
I've got a 150w sigelei with mxjo batts, a dark knight atty, a 100ft roll of 22ga kanthal, a whole bag of jap org cotton, and a nitecore d2 charger I'd sell for $200 shipped. All you'd have to do is wrap wire and go to town. Actually not even that. Knight has a .08Ω build in it. All you'd have to do is get juice.
Hell I may even be interested in this deal lol

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
I know I've quadruple posted now but for under $100, 50w istick and an artic tank with the .2 ohm coils at full power will throw clouds if you're not looking to/don't know how to build!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm brand new to building. I've had a box mod (kinda) with an Itaste and Kangtech Pro and a few Pen vapes. This is my first time "building".

BOX:
ATOMIZER:
BATTERIES:
CHARGER:
JUICE (100% VG)

As well, what "building" would this require? I'm really looking for the most minimal work (I know I sound like a bitch) to make the best set up.

If not I'd really appreciate your help in finding the easiest but best quality one to set up.

Oh..i got my impression from this post.

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would, but I only have $136 in my account right now.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dovpo GX200 mechanical mod box...good for a .2 or up build with proper batteries..Built in safety features so you dont have any accidents...About 30 35 bucks if you shop around...Uses 2 18650's in parallel...20 amp max current...30 amp protection.

Just an option for you.

Id go with 2 sony vtc4 batteries if you plan the .2 builds upto .35 and Samsung 25Rs for anything .35 and up only because the batteries split the load...if this was a single battery mod id just get the sony vtc4 or the samsungs for .5 and up builds.

Dovpo GX200 (30 35 40 bucks)...shop around.
Intellicharger i2 chargers are good..$15 $20 bucks.
Sony vtc4's...can find for $8 range if you look around. (Liion wholesale)
SAMSUNG 25R's (liion wholesale $5.74 each.)

About as cheap as you gonna get it without risk using a mech tube mod clone for 10 bucks.

Last edited:

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really would like to avoid any in depth building, basically I would just like to get the parts and not have to modify (yes I know it is a box MODIFICATION lol) and just assemble the basic parts I ordered (atomizer/tank + box + batteries) and not have to touch anything that I could make dangerous besides charging the Li-ions. Is this possible?

EDIT: If possible as well, I'd much rather use a Clearomizer instead of an RDA. My build as of now is this:

Last edited:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I really would like to avoid any in depth building, basically I would just like to get the parts and not have to modify (yes I know it is a box MODIFICATION lol) and just assemble the basic parts I ordered (atomizer/tank + box + batteries) and not have to touch anything that I could make dangerous besides charging the Li-ions. Is this possible?
Read above..simple as it gets.

Any atty will require you to "build" the coil unless you buy premades but you still have to install the coil.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You have 2 things i dont like really....I tend to like having more power than i need to lessen the stress on the electronics....you might only find you need or want 35 watts however, which is fine....if you have it set to 45 50 watts all the time it may not last you very long....if you find you need more than 40 watts to get you desired clouds then you might consider more power is what im saying.

Problem number 2 is the battery...No, the Samsung is NOT a good choice to push a .2 ohm coil especially with the device being only single battery powered....I strongly suggest you spend a few dollars more and get the Sony VTC4 batteries for your safety and your friends.

Last edited:

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years

EDIT: If possible as well, I'd much rather use a Clearomizer instead of an RDA. My build as of now is this:
Artic tank on the Dovpo GX200, comes with a .2 ohm resistance built in coil, incredible airflow and no need for building, just buy replacement coils when need, they screw right in and out

http://www.eciggity.com/arctic-sub-ohm-tank-by-horizon/

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You have 2 things i dont like really....I tend to like having more power than i need to lessen the stress on the electronics....you might only find you need or want 35 watts however, which is fine....if you have it set to 45 50 watts all the time it may not last you very long....if younfind you need more than 40 watts to get you desired clouds then you might consider more power is what im saying.

Problem number 2 is the battery...No the Samsung is NOT a good choice to push a .2 ohm coil especially with it being only single battery powered....I strongly suggest you spend a few dollars more and get the Sony VTC4 batteries for your safety and your friends.
Artic tank on the Dovpo GX200, comes with a .2 ohm resistance built in coil, incredible airflow and no need for building, just buy replacement coils when need, they screw right in and out

http://www.eciggity.com/arctic-sub-ohm-tank-by-horizon/

Taking both your comments into mind, would it be possible to use the tank on the sigelei or would the resistance/voltage diff cause a problem.

Here would be my build:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think you could get more clouds though with more power..just saying.

.2 ohm coil with 4.2v is pulling 21 amps...hence why i say you need the vtc4 batteries for such a low ohm coil at high watts....Another thing to consider is that equals 88 watts of power which the 50 watt wont give you.

I have to retract my thumbs up and say you need at least a 100 watt box or that dovpo gx200 to get the most from that tank.

Any consideration to a Kanger subtank mini at all with.5 ohms.?

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
861821c45a25d1326dea2f24033ce29c.jpg

$90 authentic setup. Mutation X v3 & Aethertech VCO v2

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
I think you could get more clouds though with more power..just saying.

.2 ohm coil with 4.2v is pulling 21 amps...hence why i say you need the vtc4 batteries for such a low ohm coil at high watts....Another thing to consider is that equals 88 watts of power which the 50 watt wont give you.

I have to retract my thumbs up and say you need at least a 100 watt box or that dovpo gx200 to get the most from that tank.

Any consideration to a Kanger subtank mini at all with.5 ohms.?
I think the artic is a better tank IMO especially for his needs and I think the Dovpo is his best bet too, MXJO high drain batteries work great with that box and a pair of those on 101 vape are on like $17

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think the artic is a better tank IMO especially for his needs and I think the Dovpo is his best bet too, MXJO high drain batteries work great with that box and a pair of those on 101 vape are on like $17
Yea..the dovpo is much less costly as well...The MXJO batteries are just re wrapped and sold at a much higher price than you can buy the original battery...Not sure which cells mxjo uses but i can assure you they charge more for them than you can buy originals.

Heres THE 5 battery manufacturers.

1.)Sony
2.)Samsung
3.) LG
4.)Panasonic
5.) Sanyo

Heres an example.. The Efest 2500 35a purple battery (really 20 amp with a 35 amp burst) is an LG HE2 battery cell...Cost ?...i see them for $8.00 or more..Cost of an LG HE2 cell by itself? .Best price ive seen $5.34 each from liion wholesale.

Last edited:

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice, but hopefully he chooses something regulated or at least a safe mechanical box as it appears he should have more insight before going to a tube mechanical or anything with no safety features built in.

I hereby retract my recommendation and replace it with a Sigelei 50w and atomizer of his/her choosing! Didn't realize they were new at this lol my bad

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
Yea..the dovpo is much less costly as well...The MXJO batteries are just re wrapped and sold at a much higher price than you can buy the original battery...Not sure which cells mxjo uses but i can assure you they charge more for them than you can buy originals.

Heres THE 5 battery manufacturers.

1.)Sony
2.)Samsung
3.) LG
4.)Panasonic
5.) Sanyo
I swear by mxjo batteries, I've used them in all kinds of build conditions with zero issues, I've also unwrapped them and never seen any other companies markings or labels or anything

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I swear by mxjo batteries, I've used them in all kinds of build conditions with zero issues, I've also unwrapped them and never seen any other companies markings or labels or anything
Im not disputing whether they are a good cell or not..im sure they are but they are one of the 5 batteries i listed above and just costs more money than one of the 5 listed...thats all im saying.

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I should go ahead and buy the parts? Would everything be the same if I got a 100w? Any different precautions?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Get the 100w box and you will have all you need use the Arctic tank to its fullest potential...Still get the sony vtc4 batteries though.

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So
Get the 100w box and you will have all you need use the Arctic tank to its fullest potential...Still get the sony vtc4 batteries though.
so everything the same but use sigelei 100w instead? Is there any precautions I need for it or is it ready to go with all te parts I have? Just charg and play?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Charge and go...make sure the batteries are fully charged before you use them...they wont be fully charged when you get them.

I suggest maybe inspecting the tank and washing it out before use.

Other than that, install your batteries...fill your tank and screw it on the box and you are ready to go.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I recommend you start at maybe 20 watts and work your way up.

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well this is fucking annoying... No site that has the 100w in stock will ship to a PO BOX. Ridiculous....

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ive had that problem myself before...do you have a friend or family close by whos address you can use?

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive had that problem myself before...do you have a friend or family close by whos address you can use?
I could figure something out but te biggest problem is I have to use my card which try ship to the billing address where I can't pick it up at the moment.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont know man...a PO Box is a legal address...My area has no house to house delivery so everyone in my town has to have a PO box.

I use my physical address and add the po box number after it..maybe try that.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Be sure to say "PO Box" then the number..not just the number.

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Be sure to say "PO Box" then the number..not just the number.

The problem is they don't ask for shipping address they just send it to te billing address. I found a site where I can get a 150w and still send to a po box, would it be fine to use 150w with my
Rig?

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

BOX:
ATOMIZER:
BATTERIES:
CHARGER:
JUICE (100% VG)

check out whitelabeljuiceco.com $20 for 100ml bottle of max vg juice. good flavors too w/ free shipping. shipping usually takes my orders 2-3 days. if your brand new and want clouds, id suggest getting 1 of the many good subtanks out there. hassle free, no building required. i dont have experiance with the nitecore chargers. but i do know xtar and efest have good chargers. the 50 watt sigelei works great for me. i love mine. if you do get an rda however, also get an ohm reader!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The problem is they don't ask for shipping address they just send it to te billing address. I found a site where I can get a 150w and still send to a po box, would it be fine to use 150w with my
Rig?
I think its a bit overkill but yea it will work....Sigelei 150w?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Most of the sites ive seen have an "optional billing address"..youll have to open an account with the site to change this information.

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rig?
101vape.com vaporrange.com and others ship to alternate addresses. 150 watt version has had alot of complaints about the sticky fire button. maybe theyve fixed that though. but yes it would work. basically anything with at least 20-30 watts would do it, so yea the 150 certainly would lol

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Mostly just trying to get the biggest clouds to out do my friends"
I predict missing fingers in your future...... Why not learn to do the shit right and safely instead of trying to be cool with "sick fucking cloud vapes" like a 12 year old? I suggest you start with a quick google of ohm's law...

VU Sponsors