Become a Patron!

New builder - looking for max cloud - up to $100

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"Mostly just trying to get the biggest clouds to out do my friends"
I predict missing fingers in your future...... Why not learn to do the shit right and safely instead of trying to be cool with "sick fucking cloud vapes" like a 12 year old? I suggest you start with a quick google of ohm's law...

I'm not looking for an indepth build, maybe in the future. Yes while I could spend the time and learn that + basic wiring, mosfets and soldering and create my own pretty easily. I really much rather just get something where human intervention is not required. I don't smoke cigs, nic or any of that shit so I guess my "12 year old interest" in clouds is up to me. With a regulated flow and a properly and QUALITY built factory stock item I won't need to worry.

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
I'm not looking for an indepth build, maybe in the future. Yes while I could spend the time and learn that + basic wiring, mosfets and soldering and create my own pretty easily. I really much rather just get something where human intervention is not required. I don't smoke cigs, nic or any of that shit so I guess my "12 year old interest" in clouds is up to me. With a regulated flow and a properly and QUALITY built factory stock item I won't need to worry.
When we say build don't get us mistaken, we don't mean build the box mod, we mean build an RDA/rebuildable dripping atomizer, where you build your own coils then wick it and drip your eliquid onto the build instead of using a tank.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
"Mostly just trying to get the biggest clouds to out do my friends"
I predict missing fingers in your future...... Why not learn to do the shit right and safely instead of trying to be cool with "sick fucking cloud vapes" like a 12 year old? I suggest you start with a quick google of ohm's law...

Despite the reasons why, hes getting safe equiptment to do it with at least with our help....No tube mods or non safety feature mech boxes....Proper batteries and repectable charger with a tank he can change coils in...no building coils.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got about $100 to make a fucking sick cloud vape. If someone could guide me as to the best parts for this, as well as juice mix (Pg/Vg) as well as site (have used MBV in past). Thanks!
Are you looking for regulated or mech mods? For $100 you can do amazing things with a single 18650 mech mod and an RDA, and probably have change left. Oh, and I don't mean clones, either.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
whole rig for 100 bucks? Thats madness.
I recommend rbas over any tank. The juice will taste better, you dont need to worry about wicking issues over thickness of juice and an rba deck is usually larger and easier to work on than an Rta or something like that. Only a couple of my attys are a little complicated to build on the rest are easy as pie.

TheGingerSquatch

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've got a Ehpro Dark Horse clone on an iPV Mini 2 with an efest 35A/2500mah battery in it and I've been hitting it at 50W with a 7 wrap macrocoil of 26g Kanthal. Throwing huge clouds with it and it comes out to about $100.

VU Sponsors