Become a Patron!

New comers trying to break in to the juice game

Myself and 3 friends are starting a juice company. We have already attained our resale permit and business license and we are currently in the process of visiting a few of the more well known companies and their processes for making juice. One of the main reasons why we have decided to make our own juice is simply because prices of juice are ridiculously high compared to cost of making them. We would like to make 3-5 great tasting juices to get us started and sell them for a fair/affordable price that is consumer friendly.

My question to you guys is what flavors would you like to see/your favorites. I would really appreciate any input/suggestions regarding anything "juice". We are also looking at catering to the dripper crowd first because none of us use tanks. We are looking at using close to 100% VG for most flavors, perfecting the tastes that testers like best then moving on to creating juices that are more tank friendly with a higher PG content.

Again we are in the first stages of our company and the most important part here is you the consumer and meeting your needs. Taste is very subjective and we know we aren't going to please everyone but we are damn sure going to try! Please feel free to suggest away thanks!

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Myself and 3 friends are starting a juice company. We have already attained our resale permit and business license and we are currently in the process of visiting a few of the more well known companies and their processes for making juice. One of the main reasons why we have decided to make our own juice is simply because prices of juice are ridiculously high compared to cost of making them. We would like to make 3-5 great tasting juices to get us started and sell them for a fair/affordable price that is consumer friendly.

My question to you guys is what flavors would you like to see/your favorites. I would really appreciate any input/suggestions regarding anything "juice". We are also looking at catering to the dripper crowd first because none of us use tanks. We are looking at using close to 100% VG for most flavors, perfecting the tastes that testers like best then moving on to creating juices that are more tank friendly with a higher PG content.

Again we are in the first stages of our company and the most important part here is you the consumer and meeting your needs. Taste is very subjective and we know we aren't going to please everyone but we are damn sure going to try! Please feel free to suggest away thanks!

I would like to see a good banana flavor. I use loranns with vanilla and caramel for a banana nut bread taste. If you could make one that tastes like that laffy taffy banana, I'd vape that up. I would like the nicotine at about 20mg or higher. I have vaped mint chocolate chip with good results on the taste but it plays hell on my coils, cartomizers, and atomizers. I don't make it anymore because of that. I vape Atomic Cinnocide and played hell with that one. The glass tanks are excellent for this kind of vape because it melts plastic quick. I never found a coffee flavor I liked. I was looking for a crapachino taste. I've finally found a good tobacco mixer I like and will stick with it.

Everyone has different tastes and what is good to me might not be good to someone else. That's the hurdle I see you facing. If on the other hand, you make an excellent tasting juice that catches on, you can diversify with the profit you make. If you take pride in making the juice, you'll do great. I see you are well on that path. You are doing the leg work to get the ball rolling. I would have thought there was something or some hoop to selling nicotine in general.

Good luck with your juice!

xj0hnx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You need a good tobacco, a couple deserts, some fruits and a menthol/mint. Have a juice or two for each flavor profile and you'll be ok.

snails1023

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ditto on xj0hnx!
Desserts( Lemon Pound cake would be great, or cake cookie type of vape)
Fruit ( you can do basic fruit or fruit and cream type)
Coffee's ( Vanilla Caramel Mocha or Hazelnut)
Tobacco ( a basic tobacco, and maybe a vanilla or fruit flavored tobacco)

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Id suggest a 70v/30p blend. Thick enough to be drip worthy and still thin enough for most tanks.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about 36 on the Nicotine , I by pass alot of Vendors because 24 is their highest.

Sent from my SGH-T999

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How about 36 on the Nicotine , I by pass alot of Vendors because 24 is their highest.

Sent from my SGH-T999
Try smoke revolt,they do 36.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
100% VG, you will loose a lot of flavor. I love 100 VG juices but IMO they're not an all day vape and I don't buy a bottle every week like I buy unicorn milk and blinko. I buy one 30ml bottle of 100vg juice every other week or so and buy 2 bottles of unicorn milk every Saturday. Id say start with 75VG and 25PG juices, then drop a cloud line. Also, Oreo would be a GREAT flavor.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Custards, desserts, fruit flavors are the 3 most popular. I wish I could find a juice company that also sells cheap juice that's as good as the premium juices. I've tried Texas Rebel Juice and Mount Baker Vapor and there both garbage to me.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried Parksvaping.com they mix up some awesome juice.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors