Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear all ,

We are very glad to share with you our newest giveaway for a Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN !!!

Rules:

Have you used any Joyetech products before, how do you feel about Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN?
Your favorite product from our website ( www.vapesourcing.com ).

Every participants has at most two times to enter. Please comment each request separately .

Wait for your comments and wish you good luck!
tada.png

Winner will be announced on July, 30th.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Yes, we have 4 Joyetech Evic Vtc Mini's.
The Penguin would be great for going out.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you used any Joyetech products before, how do you feel about Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN?
Yes, I have used Joyetech products.
Might be nice for a carry while on the go.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. Have you used any Joyetech products before, how do you feel about Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN?
Yes I have used Joyetech products. The ATOPACK PENGUIN is a great AIO. Looks good and from what I've seen, works beautifully.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) Yes I have used several Joyetech products, The Cuboid Mini, The Ego AIO ,
When I first started vaping I used the joyetech cigalike for 5 years. I have never tried the Penguin .Looks like a nice compact design.

MV5

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never used a Joyetech product yet but have been eyeing a few including the Penguin.

I've been thinking of getting an AIO and this looks like a good one. I like the cartridge system.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes I have used Joyetech products- The eCab was one of my first devices that helped me quit cigarettes!
I have the Atopack Penguin and my Hubby stole it from me! I love the large tank, easy coil to change and this thing vapes really nice, no leaking! I like the .25Ω coil(DL), but my hubby prefers the .5Ω coil (MTL) I am hoping that he can give up cigarettes for good like I have!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I have many Joytech products and have been very pleased with the performance and durability. The ATO Penguin looks like the quality of your brand continues, it looks well built and the size would make it a stealth device for me and I'd be honored to have one in my arsenal. Thank you for the opportunity!

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
#1. Entry
Yes...
I love Joyetech

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Of course :) Joyetech Ego C, Evic VTC mini etc. Penguin comes in interesting design :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
#1 Never had the pleasure of using or owning a Joytech yet!

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. Have you used any Joyetech products before, how do you feel about Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN?
I have used and bought several joyetech ego AIO for family and friends. Great starter kit.
Love the Penguin, thinking about getting another one.

iNcEnDiArY

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm still using my Joyetech Evic Primo
This Atopack would be nice for on-the-go vaping

Arrive Alive

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would love to try this out for great portability....thank you for the contest

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

sugarskulz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#1 Have only a few mods so never tried any Joyetech or Penquin but they are my favorite birds at the zoo. Such a cute design. :inlove:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not enjoyed any joyetech products I've had. I've has a few tanks and an aio and they just weren't for me. However....i tried a penguin at a local shop and it was awesome!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, Aio Ego helped me stop smoking. Love the Atopack. Pocket friendly. On my wishlist :)

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, I've never used a joyetech product although I love trying new vape toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors