Become a Patron!

planet-vaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello

Is it me ??? I am getting a bit tired of Smok ---

They are making so many products and banging them out before any retailer can sell them well.

I bought a smok helmet and my local shop told me that because smok are bringing out a new range they are not going to stock the coils !!!

So I bought an Coolfire mini -- has any one tried these ?? its a winner

Gents

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why tired of smok, it's a good device if you're referring to the alien , you should have no complaints. what do you expect? it does what it's suppose too. there's apparently a new version coming out that will have bluetooth if that floats your boat, Smok isnt bad quality.. Not sure why you're upset

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The store has the option to carry whatever items they want on the shelf.
Soulds like you should be upset with the store more than Smok.
Smok is just producing great products.
They shouldn't hold back on producing just to allow each item to slow in sales before dropping the next item on us.
Keep them coming.
Since everyone has different tastes it is great to have a large variety of items to choose from.
Maybe express your concern with your local shop and see why they quit carrying a fairly new item so quickly.
I'm pretty sure they can continue to carry whatever items they choose.
More than likely they are just trying to keep their inventory low and only carry the absolute latest items available.

planet-vaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry Guys, it was not winge, Smok do make great products but thought some of you may lend me a shoulder....but I concur with your statements. I should man up and vape on !! 1st world problems!!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry Guys, it was not winge, Smok do make great products but thought some of you may lend me a shoulder....but I concur with your statements. I should man up and vape on !! 1st world problems!!

Just order them online. It's probably cheaper than the shop and should be easy to find.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rebuilding isn't for everyone but may be something to consider at some point. When I started vaping I didn't want to make a hobby out of it so ignored rta's and having to wind my own coils. Soon realized how proprietary most premade coils are and how I was at the mercy of vendors and shops to keep producing them or carrying them. Whereas wire and cotton for wicking are in steady supply and pretty inexpensive and universal. It can be nice not being reliant and worrying if suddenly coils aren't available for whatever reason. Hopefully you can find the coils you need from one of the online vendors in steady supply.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about anyone else but I find it a little amusing that You have Unlisted Vendor status for an online forum yet you are complaining about not finding coils at a local brick and mortar.
Nowhere in your post does it say you looked and can't find an online vendor to get them from - just that you went out an seemingly bought a new mod in some kind of protest.
Then you thought someone would "lend you a shoulder". For what? Inability to Google search new coils off eBay?

Your problem isn't with Smok.

VU Sponsors