Become a Patron!

New DIY Site

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's French, but you can translate the pages and find some pretty awesome recipes, clones, tips and tricks, etc.

http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/recettes/
I followed a link from reddit to this site a while back and although I need to adapt them down a little, because the percentages are a little high for my taste, the recipes look good. Thanks for reminding me it was there! There isn't much translating needed, either--the recipes themselves, at least, are decipherable to non-French speaking folk like myself.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've spent the past two days combing the clones on there for some to try. :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw the title and thought "Hmm, I wonder if that's anything like hers?" Then I looked and there you were, listed as the creator, and it's your recipe. :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love it, got quite a few to try.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to their recipe there's milk chocolate in it? I sure didn't taste it, or the menthol....??????. All I tasted was chemical suck-suckity-suck-suck-suck....:confused::confused:

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And of course they have all the bearded clones except the one I need!!!!!!!

Cool site though I feel a late mixing night coming:)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This site seems to have disappeared......:(

Zeu_vapoteuse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got some tasty recipe from there. Really interesting to enlarge the recipe horizon. They do have many American inspired clones, but also European classics. I really like the Red Astaire clone, with anise. I wasn't a fan of Pernod, but this is a flavor to try.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's one on there called "Dazs Mangberry" that I've made in volumes, one of my favorite vapes!

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cereal Killer made from just strawberry, sweet cream, and bavarian?
Funny, every other recipe I've seen for it had hazelnut, lemon, and lime in it.

That mixture sounds like it would just be a strawberry pudding and not cereal-like at all.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cereal Killer made from just strawberry, sweet cream, and bavarian?
Funny, every other recipe I've seen for it had hazelnut, lemon, and lime in it.

That mixture sounds like it would just be a strawberry pudding and not cereal-like at all.
Well, as with any recipe site, some are hit and miss. Most of what I've tried are good, but I'm not a good judge of some of the clones as I haven't tried the originals.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never had the original cereal killer. But, just strawberry and creams? Come on, the name is 'cereal' killer so it needs to have something to give that cereal taste, right? lol

Then again, different venders have their own mixtures. Looking now, I'm thinking of Cereal Killa by 9 South Vapes, which is like a handful of Trix Cereal. A clone can be made from FA Meringue, FA Lime Cold Pressed, FA Hazelnut, FW Yellow Cake, FA Bergemont, and FA Orange.

Looking again, the site does have that Cereal Killa clone as well.
So somewhat a stupid mistake on my part for thinking that all similarly named liquids would be the same.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All I tasted was chemical suck-suckity-suck-suck-suck....

Fresh it was nasty but.
Unfortunately that's the bottle I tried to fast steep in the mico for 10 sec.
Then steeped it for two weeks, and it was pretty good.
Plastic bottle didn't fair too well and only had enough juice left for 1 tank:headbang:
Probably just boiled all the chemicals off.
Never bothered to order it again tho.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the flavoring over a year ago. No percentage made that stuff taste like anything but sludge and believe me, I tried 5% on up to 30%. Straight up nasty, I thought it was bad and emailed them about it. They emailed back and told me it had to be mixed with vg/pg, it was not meant to be vaped straight. o_O....really? You think I'm that dense? They were actually kinda rude about it, I don't deal with Mt. Baker anymore because of that.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the flavoring over a year ago. No percentage made that stuff taste like anything but sludge and believe me, I tried 5% on up to 30%. Straight up nasty, I thought it was bad and emailed them about it. They emailed back and told me it had to be mixed with vg/pg, it was not meant to be vaped straight. o_O....really? You think I'm that dense? They were actually kinda rude about it, I don't deal with Mt. Baker anymore because of that.
I always thought (my opinion) that Mt Baker just a reseller of Vapor Renu (also a flavorwest company).

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Their flavors are Flavor West, and I do like a lot of FW offerings, but they really dropped the ball with me as a company.

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
Right click and translate as. Thats what I use. I hope on from time to time. They have juices stores over in the us havent even heard of yet

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors