New FA Flavor?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Class-AM CDL license (with Tanker, Doubles & Triples and Hazmat endorsements) and would be honored to assist you in moving your flavors from storage to your mixing table.

View attachment 40676

;););)

Ron
Heck yeah! My new best friend! Let's see....one fulla nic....one fulla FA cake....one fulla Caps VBIC....hmm, decisions, decisions....:D

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just love lemon cake it would be nice if it tasted like this. Last time a friend brought some over I ate the whole damn thing. Hope it won't turn out like mango lol.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just love lemon cake it would be nice if it tasted like this. Last time a friend brought some over I ate the whole damn thing. Hope it won't turn out like mango lol.
Oh my dear Lord, no mango! :confused: ...I can handle Caps sweet mango in small doses, but FA is just unvapeable to me!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Since I like INW-Lemon I'd like to try it! Maybe with some additional fruit flavor (Blueberry? Raspberry?) and/or Cream Cheese icing...

With it being out of stock at BCV, I am concerned though. I now have so many email notifications pending there, (still waiting for FA White Truffles) should BCV get re-stocked, the volume of emails they would be sending out might break the internet! :)

Ron

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since I like INW-Lemon I'd like to try it! Maybe with some additional fruit flavor (Blueberry? Raspberry?) and/or Cream Cheese icing...

With it being out of stock at BCV, I am concerned though. I now have so many email notifications pending there, (still waiting for FA White Truffles) should BCV get re-stocked, the volume of emails they would be sending out might break the internet! :)

Ron
I've always wondered what FA white truffle tastes like have you tried it yet?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
warning: that's the flavor of white truffle the fungus - not a candy truffle. :eek:
Thanks HIC. That's what I was thinking hmmmm never had white truffles but I love mushrooms. What recipe could you use it in though?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks HIC. That's what I was thinking hmmmm never had white truffles but I love mushrooms. What recipe could you use it in though?
Something in a skillet, on the stove.....lol! Or maybe as a topping in a pizza vape. :D

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I think I'll stick to the sweets too it just made me wonder

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA does have a pizza flavoring, if I'm not mistaken. ;):p

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But pizza vape???
Yep. I really don't knock anything till I try it. I know the thought of vaping peanut butter was at one time vile to me, but thanks to our dear HIC and his homevape peanut butter, it's one of my favorites. And I didn't think I'd ever vape a banana anything, but I make a pretty mean banana cream. ;)
Heck, I may order an 8ml of that flavoring myself, just to say I tried it....lol!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep. I really don't knock anything till I try it. I know the thought of vaping peanut butter was at one time vile to me, but thanks to our dear HIC and his homevape peanut butter, it's one of my favorites. And I didn't think I'd ever vape a banana anything, but I make a pretty mean banana cream. ;)
Heck, I may order an 8ml of that flavoring myself, just to say I tried it....lol!
Yes but peanut butter and you think Reeses And banana a lot can be done with that too

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have it, it's not terrible but then again I like savory vapes. :D

You should probably just go ahead and order 60 ml of it T ... ;)
Just what I needed...validation and coercion...you already know I'm a flavor target, dammit Haze....lol!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've always wondered what FA white truffle tastes like have you tried it yet?

No...I haven't tried it yet. I was thinking,of course, mixing it as a stand alone and perhaps as a background in a cigar mix. I was also thinking that a bunch will be used when I make mushroom risotto. (the food...not a vape;))

I haven't tried the FA Saffron I recently got from BCV either...Mebbe mixed with a healthy dose of Cap VBIC?:) I'm open to vape juice recipe ideas. (I already have paella recipes)

Ron
---
“I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.” ― Mae West

VU Sponsors