Become a Patron!

New FA Flavor?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA UK is calling there new cake flavour Nonna's Cake I assume this is the one the thread is about I should get mine tomorrow but I have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet, I'm still learning , I haven't got round to cake type juice yet still playing around with there tobacco flavours. I received an email from FA suggesting a starting point as a stand alone at 5% the more experienced members of the group will have a better understanding of its uses than I will
Lucky you!
-> http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-pineapple-whippy-with-fa-nonna-cake.197234/

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Custard pie is one of my favorite desserts. Gotta have this. Can't wait Lol

tedturbine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just love lemon cake it would be nice if it tasted like this. Last time a friend brought some over I ate the whole damn thing. Hope it won't turn out like mango lol.
@wally, @Squonk, the Inawera lemon cake is a must have, got mine yesterday and mixed it at a 3% standalone this morning.....AWESOME!! Already got variations whizzing through my brain with fruits, custard, creams.....YUM!!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@wally, @Squonk, the Inawera lemon cake is a must have, got mine yesterday and mixed it at a 3% standalone this morning.....AWESOME!! Already got variations whizzing through my brain with fruits, custard, creams.....YUM!!
We're on the same wavelength. I got and mixed mine yesterday @ 3%. I was actually reading your post just after loading my tank. This stuff is unreal delicious. When I was mixing it, all I could smell was fresh baked lemon cake. I'm getting a bigger bottle on my next order. I will always have this mixed stand alone and have some experiments steeping. This is probably one of the best flavors I have ever vaped! The world needs to know about this stuff.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
** grabs stick, stuffs kitty back in bag whilst heading to Bull City **

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
** grabs stick, stuffs kitty back in bag whilst heading to Bull City **
200.gif

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both of you are BAD influences ... I just ordered some. :mad::mad::mad:
After vaping this, I'm tempted to throw out my yellow cake, cupcakes, and anything cake related. This is one of those flavors you can spend months of experimenting just to TRY and match with other flavorings.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After vaping this, I'm tempted to throw out my yellow cake, cupcakes, and anything cake related. This is one of those flavors you can spend months of experimenting just to TRY and match with other flavorings.

It sounds great, I can't wait to get it now ... I don't find too many flavors that I like standalone but this one sure sounds like it might be one of them!!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At 3% standalone, you can taste the gooey, sugary baked part of the outside of the cake.....YUM....
Aaaannd the drizzled icing. If I was just getting into DIY, this would have to be #1 on my first order.
It sounds great, I can't wait to get it now ... I don't find too many flavors that I like standalone but this one sure sounds like it might be one of them!!
You won't regret it for a second.;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, Inawera really outdid themselves on this one!

9CZO8pk.gif

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I had to fight the temptation to load up another tank. I just loaded some TFA Honey Circles(7% stand alone) for the first time. INW lemon cake is going to be a tough act to follow.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang BCV is fast ... my order is already out for shipping!!

Bravo @Roundhouse , now when can I expect to see the new FA Nonna Cake? :D

Oh and it seems I got the last of the lemon cake ... so sorry!

Only teasin' ... there was still some left last time I checked but I expect that to change quickly.
Bleh, 30ml just ran out LOL

10ml still available, but the shipping makes it silly!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bleh, 30ml just ran out LOL

10ml still available, but the shipping makes it silly!
I'll wait to pick more up on my next order. I can't see paying $3 to ship one item and I'm so loaded up with flavors as it is. Even my "back up" flavor box is full.
I've told myself this soooo many times.:(

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting on my Lemon cake from BSV. I ordered last Friday so I'm hoping it will show it moved (tracking) soon. I'm also interested in the FA Nonna cake. For those who tried the flavor-how is the lemon profile? Is it light or heavy on the lemon?
If your referring to Lemon Cake, IMO it's dead on. You don't have to search for it and it's not overly done.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a fan of lemon flavored anything but am a big fan of Pandoro. Of course, it's an indulgence I don't allow myself often. Diacetyl aside, how does the INW lemon cake compare? @Squonk? @Teresa P?

The questions is academic as it's gonna be on the next order, regardless (if it's still available anywhere) but I value your opinions. :)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a fan of lemon flavored anything but am a big fan of Pandoro. Of course, it's an indulgence I don't allow myself often. Diacetyl aside, how does the INW lemon cake compare? @Squonk? @Teresa P?

The questions is academic as it's gonna be on the next order, regardless (if it's still available anywhere) but I value your opinions. :)
I never tried FA Pandoro. I always wanted to, but the caution sign always scared me off. That was then. Now I would give it a shot. INW lemon cake is truly a treat.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I never tried FA Pandoro. I always wanted to, but the caution sign always scared me off. That was then. Now I would give it a shot. INW lemon cake is truly a treat.

I wasn't to fond of Pandoro so I'm hoping this one is better, ordered...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like pandoro too, but it's a richer flavor than the lemon cake imo. The cake is "spongier"....lighter and sweeter. Does that make sense?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

"available anywhere"?

Inawera sez..

"This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 05 November, 2015."

I just checked and since the 5 liter size is currently available, I'll speculate they may also have smaller amounts ready to ship too.;)

http://www.inawera.com/lemon-cake-concentrate-10-ml-p-2126.html

Ron
---
1 Polish Zloty equals around
0.25 US Dollar

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At 3% standalone, you can taste the gooey, sugary baked part of the outside of the cake.....YUM....

I'm jealous!

With my BCV order sitting inside my mailbox all day in cold Chicagostan area weather; I'll have to wait until it comes up to room temperatures before I even start mixing.

I did pop it open for a whiff and it did smell promising...freshly baked pound cake with only the slightest hint of lemon. I hope it doesn't lose that went it warms up!:D

Ron
---
"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."- Confucius

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll wait to pick more up on my next order. I can't see paying $3 to ship one item and I'm so loaded up with flavors as it is. Even my "back up" flavor box is full.
I've told myself this soooo many times.:(
That's why I had to grab a couple more things while I was there....:D

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The batch I just mixed was 3.5%. Methinks I'll be dropping it to your level the next time.

I also mixed...

INW Lemon Cake 2.8%
INW Shisa Strawberry 1.8%
INW Strawberry 1%
Lor Cream Cheese Icing 1.7%

..with my normal base. (just for fun ;))

The mixing possibilities with this cake are exciting. I can certainly see pineapple or cinnamon or...

As a shake & Vape I'm getting more lemon on the exhale than I had expected sniffing the flavor bottle. Many reviews I perused on the INW forum mentioned ageing for 10 days or so was a good idea.

How am I going to wait 10 days?

Ron
--
"I don't want it good. I want it Tuesday." - Jack Warner

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The batch I just mixed was 3.5%. Methinks I'll be dropping it to your level the next time.

I also mixed...

INW Lemon Cake 2.8%
INW Shisa Strawberry 1.8%
INW Strawberry 1%
Lor Cream Cheese Icing 1.7%

..with my normal base. (just for fun ;))

The mixing possibilities with this cake are exciting. I can certainly see pineapple or cinnamon or...

As a shake & Vape I'm getting more lemon on the exhale than I had expected sniffing the flavor bottle. Many reviews I perused on the INW forum mentioned ageing for 10 days or so was a good idea.

How am I going to wait 10 days?

Ron
--
"I don't want it good. I want it Tuesday." - Jack Warner
Since I've tasted it, I just don't know if 10 days would be possible...lol! I do agree that the possibilities are pretty much endless with this one. I did try a pineapple mix with it today, but didn't fall in love. But I'm not a huge fan of pineapple vapes, just thought I'd give it a spin. I had actually thought of that cream cheese icing, and coconut seems as though it would be a natural with this one too. And vienna or bavarian cream would be excellent as well. ;)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was referring to vendor availability now that these well-meaning loudmouths had de-bagged the feline. :D

Having read about INW flavor re-bottling problems from some vendors; I just didn't want to take a chance.:)

Ron
---
"Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye."- Miyamoto Musashi

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Having read about INW flavor re-bottling problems from some vendors; I just didn't want to take a chance.:)

Ron
---
"Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye."- Miyamoto Musashi
Oooo i missed something. Rebooting problems? Is there a link somewhere? I've been wondering why ecx seems to be out of stock.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not working today so yes this is really how I feel. I won't get to mix until late tonight when activity stops in the house.
I may do the same since this torrential downpour seems to have interrupted Hulu. It figures, I hardly ever watch television, but soon as I get wrapped up in a new miniseries my Roku box gets rained out. :(

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A few days ago I was vaping on my stand alone Lemon Cake and for some reason FA Torrone came to mind. So, yesterday I mix up a stand alone Torrone @3% and then mixed some of the two together this morning(sacrificed a clean bottle) and,,,, IT WORKS! It could use some fresh cream to cut down on the sweetness and tie the two flavors together, but it works. I'm thinking
Lemon Cake(INW) 3%
Torrone(FA) 1.5-2%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1-2%
Edit: Now FA Mandarin is running around in my dried up brain:)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors