New Feature: Do it yourself Name Changes

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by VaporJoe, Apr 10, 2015.

1. VaporJoe

VaporJoe Breaks Shit Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership ECF Refugee VU Live Host Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    We have added a bunch of new features to the forum to better help members. One of which is a self serve name change feature. Many people want to change their name for various reasons. We have now made it possible without replying to a thread.

In your personal details:

sass.jpg

You can change your name up to three times and all names are subject to approval by the moderator staff before it will go live.

2. Saddletramp1200

Saddletramp1200 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Clears it up for me.

3. Clinton Mullins

Clinton Mullins New Member

Blog Posts:
    Alaskavaper here.. I went on the live tv program for the first time last week.. Tonight I find I am banned from posting on the chat. What is up with that? nothing i posted should have been deemed offensive. Please reply or remove the ban from the live chat. Thanks.

4. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
  5. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Vape Deals Diva Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership ECF Refugee VU Live Host Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Hi @Clinton Mullins, while the VULive channel at vapers.tv operates in complete cooperation with the Vaping Underground Forum, they are in fact two completely separate entities, each with their own distinct leadership. In addition, I have to point out that your message in this thread is so entirely off topic and out of place that you owe thanks to our terrific moderator team and specifically @Whiskey for finding your comment (kind of like a needle in a haystack) and bringing it to my attention.

Having said all that, I have carried your message to the channel in order to find out if this issue can be resolved. One thing I can quite confidently assure you is that the channel is SLOW to ban and never does so without warnings in the form of purges (removing your offending messages), mutes (removing your ability to post in chat temporarily) and of course warning you in chat FIRST. In other words, by the time someone gets banned, they've had ample opportunity to stop whatever offensive thing they are doing, and remain in the channel.

Whiskey likes this.