VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We have added a bunch of new features to the forum to better help members. One of which is a self serve name change feature. Many people want to change their name for various reasons. We have now made it possible without replying to a thread.

In your personal details:

sass.jpg

You can change your name up to three times and all names are subject to approval by the moderator staff before it will go live.

Alaskavaper here.. I went on the live tv program for the first time last week.. Tonight I find I am banned from posting on the chat. What is up with that? nothing i posted should have been deemed offensive. Please reply or remove the ban from the live chat. Thanks.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Alaskavaper here.. I went on the live tv program for the first time last week.. Tonight I find I am banned from posting on the chat. What is up with that? nothing i posted should have been deemed offensive. Please reply or remove the ban from the live chat. Thanks.

Hi @Clinton Mullins, while the VULive channel at vapers.tv operates in complete cooperation with the Vaping Underground Forum, they are in fact two completely separate entities, each with their own distinct leadership. In addition, I have to point out that your message in this thread is so entirely off topic and out of place that you owe thanks to our terrific moderator team and specifically @Whiskey for finding your comment (kind of like a needle in a haystack) and bringing it to my attention.

Having said all that, I have carried your message to the channel in order to find out if this issue can be resolved. One thing I can quite confidently assure you is that the channel is SLOW to ban and never does so without warnings in the form of purges (removing your offending messages), mutes (removing your ability to post in chat temporarily) and of course warning you in chat FIRST. In other words, by the time someone gets banned, they've had ample opportunity to stop whatever offensive thing they are doing, and remain in the channel.

VU Sponsors