Become a Patron!

New FlavorArt Flavor reviews?

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back at it with another new thread for.....THATS RIGHT! New FA Flavors!! Please give any feedback if youve tried them....OR know of any other new ones out/coming out soon!!

CoCoon - Toffee Apple
Euphoria - Citrus & Soft Tobacco
wOw - Fried Fruity Sweet Donut
Labyrinth - Sweet Vanilla Caramel Fruit Cake
Metaphor - Crispy Fruity Cream Cake
Morning Sun - Milky Fruit Sweetness
UP - Coffee, Cream, Cereal

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I gotta start with......Wheres the plain stuff FA? I want a normal cake or pastry without the surprise of some type of fruity combination hidden within it, WoW supposedly has tones of Joy in it (thats a downside for me personally). I am kinda scared to buy these pastry ones and end up with another flavor like Nonnas that I wont use. So really I am hoping to see some opinions before I put em on the list.....
P.S. Sorry if you like Nonnas and Joy theyre just not for me, I really do enjoy FA products in general though!!:inlove:

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you bumped the thread...

I'm about out of FA Coconut, so I was looking around last night (after seeing this thread coincidentally) and notice the ones you listed as well as the previous set from FA with the most ridiculous, and useless, descriptions.
I spent far too long searching online and still couldn't find actual flavor descriptions.

Could someone please list the flavor profiles for these damn FAs?
I know I want to try the ToffeeApple and I believe one is a ChocoMint... but too damn many of the rest are described, how should I put it... "poetically". :rolleyes:

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Well after a month or two of using them Im liking Wow in mixes probably the most ironically as it was the most dissapointing standalone, gives a nice bakery cake element to mixes, I really liked it in a recipe I made with Cap Danish Swirl. Labyrinth I would say is better than Nonna Cake as a cake but still not yellow cake but ok, Metaphor I havent used that much, Morning sun still doesnt enthrall me whatsoever, Cocoon to me is just fuji and caramel pretty much. Up I am still experimenting with, I like it but not sure about the alcohol kick in it personally.
There isnt one I would say is a must have standalone but a few of them may well be good in recipes, Wow I am using a fair bit and Im sure someone will come up with a great recipe with UP in, same possibly with Labyrinth or Metaphor.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok I gotta start with......Wheres the plain stuff FA? I want a normal cake or pastry without the surprise of some type of fruity combination hidden within it, WoW supposedly has tones of Joy in it (thats a downside for me personally). I am kinda scared to buy these pastry ones and end up with another flavor like Nonnas that I wont use. So really I am hoping to see some opinions before I put em on the list.....
P.S. Sorry if you like Nonnas and Joy theyre just not for me, I really do enjoy FA products in general though!!:inlove:

Wow definately has joy in it, but I love joy personally. I also love Nonna Cake at small percentages in cream mixes. If you dont like those flavours though I would stear clear of wow, metaphor and labyrinth as there are elements of one or other in all thos concentrates. Maybe try UP if any, I didnt get cereal from it at all but there is a much lighter tiramisu element to it. But dont worry about the fruity undertones, bar metaphors citrus I hardlt noticed them at all

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow definately has joy in it, but I love joy personally. I also love Nonna Cake at small percentages in cream mixes. If you dont like those flavours though I would stear clear of wow, metaphor and labyrinth as there are elements of one or other in all thos concentrates. Maybe try UP if any, I didnt get cereal from it at all but there is a much lighter tiramisu element to it. But dont worry about the fruity undertones, bar metaphors citrus I hardlt noticed them at all
Sorry FA but I have so many flavors that may be good in SOME mixes, what I need right now is some solid new flavors I can use in just about anything!
Thanks @Willbo for the updates/descriptions....good details on flavors always tend to save me money, time, and headaches lol!

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Just saw FA Florida Key Lime and Royal Orange Juice.....Anyone tried these or heard of any other new arrivals? Looks like nic river, ecx and bull city have em.....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Royal and Blood Orange are really good! Haven't tried the Key Lime. Royal is sweeter than Blood Orange. I think I like these better than their other orange flavors.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Royal and Blood Orange are really good! Haven't tried the Key Lime. Royal is sweeter than Blood Orange. I think I like these better than their other orange flavors.

Just landed on UK Flavour Art site. Being a sucker, just purchased them all. Im getting into orange in mixes recently so looking forward to these. Not mad on FA Orange but I like the mandarin or a mix of the two and still not really found a lime for me (though I like aurora) so thought why not

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just landed on UK Flavour Art site. Being a sucker, just purchased them all. Im getting into orange in mixes recently so looking forward to these. Not mad on FA Orange but I like the mandarin or a mix of the two and still not really found a lime for me (though I like aurora) so thought why not
Ditto. I've generally subbed orange for mandarin, and will still use mandarin. Glad to replace orange, though lol.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OH and Blood Orange is another new one that coincides with those two on the FA site....wonder how that'll be??

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
FA pear drops is nice just got some it was new in the uk ...got it as a stand alone at 3% just picked that one up trying to think what to put with it thinking something with custard

Also tried the vintage black jack again at 3% not bad either not really sweet more like a fennel tasting savoury flavour nice as an addition into some of the sweet minty flavours

Last edited:

VU Sponsors