Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Within a week or so Vapers Tek is going to have some EU flavors on site that for lack of a better term are some of the best we have found to date.

As many of you know I search high and low all over the world for the best of the best, and am never complacent when it comes to seeking out the best for the vaping community. Not only for people who DIY, but Also for myself since I use them in my own E-Liquids.

AND if that isn't enough I am looking into yet another new company who I have a very close relationship with in the EU who soon will be sending me flavors for testing which we are hoping will hit the market by the first of the year.

I use the usual sources for flavorings around the world, China, Italy, Poland, etc.etc.. But we will always, as stated above, seek to bring you what we consider to be the best of the best.

Thank you all for your support over these last 6 months of being online and remember we are vapers working for vapers.

Kevin

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Kevin is not kidding. He had sent me some to test. The Lemon Cheesecake blew my socks off ! And just to think that it's diacetyl free. That's going to be a game changer for the entire vape community. Shit ! My boss is looking at me right now ! I'll be back later :D

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Artemis,
It will not be proprietary, and I can just about guarantee you it will be the best cheesecake you have ever tried. Im waiting for the first shipment and I still have to get them up on the website. hopefully they will be ready to go monday.. ( fingers crossed).

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm vaping the Vanilla Cream this morning. I vaped it throughout the week for changes. It took 9 days to fully develop. Tastes very much like a sweet vanilla milkshake. I'm not picking up any chemical weirdness or floral notes. These guys are not messing around. :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm vaping the Cheesecake this evening. Let me tell you. You guys are in for a treat ! :) This has steeped to something very special :)

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds great!

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Artemas, Im watching tracking. gaaa.. lol looks like maybe wenesday.. but I will be sure and post as soon as I get them.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm vaping a tobacco flavor that is just delicious. Tastes like dragonfruit. I detect a numbing licorice note, along with a menthol feeling. The tobacco is very rich at the finish. It's amazing that I'm vaping a premium tasting juice. Kevin knows which one I'm vaping ;)

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its looking like I will get my primary package tomorrow. I will check it into inventory, then It will be up Thursday. Barring any other issues,We should be Golden..

I have 2 packages taking their time to get here,and I believe they have some which I did not put in the order I will be getting tomorrow. I will be going through the order today and get the site ready for whatever it is I have coming in this bundle. I ordered 3-10 more 10 ml's than the original order, so some flavors will only have 3 some will have 5 and some will have 10 or more. Some will be at zero due to the fact they have not got here yet.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So now I'm gonna have to watch this thread like a hawk so I don't miss out. That lemon cheesecake and vanilla cream sound awesome!

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK countdown to goodness,.... I will Put them up at 6pm this evening central time.. I will only have on the website for the first hour what I have in stock.. Then after an hour or so, I will click the button so that everyone can "SEE" what other flavors there are..Having 2 packages in customs for about 3 weeks has hurt my inventory, so the max I will have of any one flavor will only be 10, and some only 5...Thanks everyone for being so patient.. Artemis, just to forewarn you, I do not have the lemon cheesecake, but there are others..I tried them last night. " BLEW MY SOCKS OFF"

I am going to limit this first run to one bottle of every flavor which anyone can order. After my stock gets up, it will be changed.

Last edited:

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok it happened, we have a glitch. Our internet is down and I cannot update the website. On hold until tomorrow
Sorry all.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aw chickie I'm kidding. I'm gonna peek too.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm really sorry all. I am currently typing on my iPhone... I promise they will go up tomorrow even if I have to go to the library to get them on the site

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK internet just came up.. if that just isnt crazy... I have a couple hours of inputting, then I will open the site up in the morning at noon.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lift-off is a go. Flavors will be up at 12 noon central time. Thank you for your patience, and please only order one item of any flavor so that someone else will be able to also order. I have more OTW and since I still dont have every flavor, I will by the end of next week.
Thank you,
Kevin

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lift-off is a go. Flavors will be up at 12 noon central time. Thank you for your patience, and please only order one item of any flavor so that someone else will be able to also order. I have more OTW and since I still dont have every flavor, I will by the end of next week.
Thank you,
Kevin
Yes!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you,
Kevin

Kevin, is there a flat rate of $6 priority mail as an only choice?

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yea amanda, you know, most DIY'ers want it asap.. I will look into changing it though

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice Kevin! Just ordered up 8 flavors to try. Really curious to try Mystery Flavor!! :)

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Kevin I just ordered. I had to go thru internet explorer to do so. Anyway, the zip code is missing a number. Order 798. The zip code should read 53037.
Got ya covered.. ;)

VU Sponsors