Become a Patron!

New guy from up north

Hey all,

Just recently started vaporizing as my job requires testing that regulates what types of smoke I can ingest. Not a big deal, just enjoy the sensation of blowing out a large cloud of smoke (vapor, I guess) and I fucking hate the taste of cigarettes. Plus the idea of being physically AND mentally addicted to something kind of scares me.

My friend is back home visiting from beautiful british columbia, and with him he brought his vaporizer. Before that, the only vaporizer I knew of was the little e-cigs you buy at gas stations. The negative of living in a northern community with about 1/5 of 100,000 population I suppose.
He let me try his MVP 3.0 with a sub tank plus and a tip I forget the name of, with pink flirtini I believe, and damn that tasted good.
Well two days later he helped me set up a small build to buy online, which I am currently waiting for.
I ended up getting
-eVic-VT
-Kanger subtank plus (if i've been informed correctly, I can use the coils that come with it for regular wattage mode only, NOT tc mode)
-Kanger Ni200 coils (was told I'd need nickel or titanium to use the TC mode of the mod)
-Assorted juices from the same site i got the build from. Just to cut cost of shipping due to where I live. It's never free..
When I have more experience and am told what juice brands to avoid and which ones to find, I'll begin making larger orders of juice.

Anyways, I'm here because I enjoy forums that are relevant to pretty much anything I own, always lots of knowledge and tons of experience. Cheers!

Colby,
aka GreatWhiteNorth

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, Colby....Sounds like you ended up with some great gear there. Enjoy the forum:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hope you find the information you need here if not just ask and someone will help.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! glad to have you with us!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors