Become a Patron!

New here and Thankful

Hello from Hot and sunny Florida. I would like to say thank you to the vets here for doing what they do and looking out for the forum and all the n00bs who want to better their health and live longer by kicking the strong hold of cigarettes and other forms of tobacco. I personally did not smoke cigarettes, but was really on the pipe and cigars for the longest and dipping Copenhagen for a loooong time. So again thank you and see you around.-jander6442.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU and nice to meet you, Jander & Thanks:) How long have you been vaping?

Thank you for your kind words. I been vaping for about 2 months now I originally tinkered with it after building a laser module that will fit a standard 510 connection on mods and some variables. Here is the link pretty cool stuff that link is from a hobby of mine I build lasers and brought the 2 together. Give it a read and let me know what you think????

Thank you for the kind words SB... I went to the local vap shop here with that prototype and showed him how the laser in some clouds and was flooded with folks wanting to throw money at me, however I trust very little people with that high of power.

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! The 510 laser module is awesome.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

Are you anywhere near Lutz, FL or New Port Richey, FL by chance?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Always good to hear of a new member.

VU Sponsors