Become a Patron!

New here - interested in Zample Box?

Hello, I'm new here and interested to know if anyone has used or tried zample box? I think it is a neat idea, but not sure what I would do with the liquids I didn't like...is there an option to trade them anywhere?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We have a classified's section where people trade juices all the time. It's very common, but be warned: The higher nicotine you order, the harder it is to find a customer. Just my opinion. Some people, like myself, will be willing to trade their DIY juice for your unwanted juice. Then you can have the juice tailored to your specifications, and often with a custom label.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Not me,

I don't like surprises when it comes to my E-Liquids

Delta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've used zamplebox, ha I'm currently a subscriber. Usually i DIY, but I thought I'd give zamplebox a shot. I wasn't sure what to expect, but sometimes it's hit and miss on the juices. Some I'd consider buying more of and others I'd probably give away lol. I personally like the surprises and the overall gimmick of it. I'd recommend it if you do also and just wanna try something new. Who knows you could find an ADV

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Find what you cannot stand to vape.. pick up a few bottles of it and vape it..
Send me the remaining money... at least it will be a better experience than from what I have been hearing about zample.

jessecast

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From what I found from ZampleBox is most end up canceling with 2 to 3 months because they don't feel the cheaper cost is worth getting a box of juice you really hate and everyone who has tried it around you hate it to a point a vendor throws u a few bottle of juice on the house if you throw away the juice so u don't look like you are gagging getting your money out of it in their store deterring people who are just starting out.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
From what I found from ZampleBox is most end up canceling with 2 to 3 months because they don't feel the cheaper cost is worth getting a box of juice you really hate and everyone who has tried it around you hate it to a point a vendor throws u a few bottle of juice on the house if you throw away the juice so u don't look like you are gagging getting your money out of it in their store deterring people who are just starting out.
Had a buddy who told them no menthol....that is all he got.
Had another said no tobacco or menthol and that was all he got.
Most that I have heard canceled after a month after getting burned.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i've been using ZB for 6 months. Most months it's on target. Their customer service is stellar. If they make a mistake, all you have to do is email & they fix it promptly. Only 1 month, I got something in my box that was not in my flavor profile. It was replaced. Actually, it was a tobacco/fruit flavor (I don't do tobacco) that slipped through the cracks and got put in lots of boxes. Probably just an oversight from the vendor flavor description. There is a ZampleBox trading group on Facebook that's active. Personally, I like the variety that Zamplebox offers & they have some very good juices - and, then... there some that I haven't cared for at all. This month, it was Colossus by Cyclops Vapor & Beyond Fruit Custard by Baked Vapes. I'm not a custard fan, but lots are, so I'll be trading those or PIF to someone who needs it. This month I received 87 ml of ejuice. I think this was probably one of the lesser amounts that I've gotten. So, I got a box of good juice, for the cost of a couple of 15ml bottles.

VU Sponsors