Become a Patron!

New Here - Just Saying Hi

Peace

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello. Been vaping about three years.. or, to be specific, will be three years next month. Former smoker before that.

I use a P3 with a Kayfun 5, your basic MTL, low wattage vaper. Nothing special. I slipped back into smoking recently (for a few weeks), so my nic level is at 24 mg. at current moment. Will bump it back down when I stop wanting a smoke, it's been 4 days since I've had one.

Got stressed out, had two packs in the same day, was sick and was not going to have another, but at that point I wanted one here and there, got to dual using but every day I was smoking more, til I was at a pack a day.

Decided I had to quit that crap, and so stopped a couple days ago.

Anyway, thats my vaping journey I guess, and where I'm at now. I'm from the U.S... nice to meet everyone here.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome :wave:

Sounds like you might be a candidate for WTA

Peace

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome :wave:

Sounds like you might be a candidate for WTA

Hi.. I'm not sure about WTA as it's my understanding that makes what I'm vaping taste like tobacco?

What got me completely off the cigarettes before was willpower and the flavors (God I do love dessert flavors.. lol) so I'm staying away from tobacco flavors right now. Vaping some Apple Butter Rum Cake at current moment.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi.. I'm not sure about WTA as it's my understanding that makes what I'm vaping taste like tobacco?

What got me completely off the cigarettes before was willpower and the flavors (God I do love dessert flavors.. lol) so I'm staying away from tobacco flavors right now. Vaping some Apple Butter Rum Cake at current moment.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

WTA is whole tobacco alkaloids - it is not to make your vape taste like tobacco - it adds the alkaloids in tobacco to your juice

Addiction to the alkaloids in tobacco is why many new vapers relapse into smoking, or can't stop dual use (vaping and smoking)

If you find the higher nic levels do not cut the craving to smoke, you may want to look into WTA

Peace

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WTA is whole tobacco alkaloids - it is not to make your vape taste like tobacco - it adds the alkaloids in tobacco to your juice

Addiction to the alkaloids in tobacco is why many new vapers relapse into smoking, or can't stop dual use (vaping and smoking)

If you find the higher nic levels do not cut the craving to smoke, you may want to look into WTA

Okay cool. If it gets too much for me I'll look into that . Thanks.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Peace

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you all for the warm welcome! So nice of all of you!

@ [User]Kingpin![/User] , [User]Vapin4Joy[/User] , [User]WhiteSoxFan2579[/User]

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard, you can do it....quitting the coffin nails......:vino:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome! :wave:

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome

Don't beat yourself up about stumbling a bit. Anyone who has ever smoked for a length of time knows there is nothing easy about quitting. For some of us older folks that journey has seen several failed attempts and relapses.

VU Sponsors