Become a Patron!

New here need some info

adzy82

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for having me here , I’m a big fan of regulated mods but I need help with these mechanical ones iv had for awhile now, I have these and I don’t know anything about them, can anyone shed some light on them ??
Both look the same they have a lion head on them one with numbers 009 and the other 026
And both have a fire engraving with made in the USA
Cheers

adzy82

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trying to upload pics but saying files to large and I’m doing in off my iPhone

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you are new to vaping, I strongly suggest that you put you Mech Mods on the back burner until you have mastered wrapping your own coils and wicks for a proper tank or RDA for your regulated mods.

adzy82

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very easy stuff, being a mechanic by trade it’s a lot easyer to work out then cars, just trying to get some info on these mechanical mods I dug up out of storage but can’t seem to upload pics on here for some reason

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Very easy stuff, being a mechanic by trade it’s a lot easyer to work out then cars, just trying to get some info on these mechanical mods I dug up out of storage but can’t seem to upload pics on here for some reason

While I cannot help you identifying your Mechs, I can tell you that they can be fussy and you have to be very careful about your coil build/battery combo or they can go south on you really quick.

adzy82

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear you. Once I got them out I fitted 18650 Batterys to them and both buttons got red hot. Was easy to fix but what’s the best way to upload iPhone pics on here ? Files saying that they are to big.
Currently vaping my vapresso revenger and tarot Nano. But I was in to mechanic mods once upon a time. Just can’t remember buying these ones

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I hear you. Once I got them out I fitted 18650 Batterys to them and both buttons got red hot. Was easy to fix but what’s the best way to upload iPhone pics on here ? Files saying that they are to big.
Currently vaping my vapresso revenger and tarot Nano. But I was in to mechanic mods once upon a time. Just can’t remember buying these ones
If you want to email them to me ill post them. If you want me to just shoot me a pm

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Here ya go maybe you should get a s8 lol jk
33878eb715a2dc3390214620e3689332.jpg
4d358c084d66bbb297b89d88a7ccaf85.jpg
7c5d650c67085529469d4ac994fa765d.jpg
d2d9419b825fe936b5c56114cc98c849.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

adzy82

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahaha wouldn’t be a bad idea.
Thanks heaps
Yeh any info on these would be awesome.
I did lightly polish one today turned up brand new. It’s def brass a magnet didn’t attract to it

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I’m not familiar with those tube mechs ...where’s the venting on them?

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Cain't Figger out how to reduce file size of or crop a foto? Yet has the hazards of a mech mod covered? Was nice knowing Ya!

adzy82

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I deal with harder electrical issues everyday being a auto electrican/mechanic. Everyone has to start somewhere champ.
I see 1 hole were the fire button is. You’d think they’d have more.. being an old mech mod they prob brought newer versions out to vent the Batterys a lot better ??

adzy82

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Saw those I thought that it was as well. But logs different, mine doesn’t have knerling, that’s stainless not brass and mine has made in the USA engraved on it.
I think that stainless one is a Chinese copy. I found it. It’s a surefire king mech mod.

VU Sponsors