Become a Patron!

New here!

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, I'm new here. Used to lurk on ECF quite a while back (I mean like, back in the day when the Vamo was the shiznit) then I took a break from vaping, went back to Team Marlboro, and now I'm vaping again. It amazes me the advancements that were made in that time span. I currently own a Kanger Mini C, Kanger Subvod and Subvod Mega TC, a Coolfire TC100, a Joyetech AIO I will likely end up gifting to my mom, the 3 kanger sub tanks that came with their respective mods, an Isub V that I hate, and a Uwell Crown tank. I'm still dual using some, but am down to one or two marlboros a day. I can't seem to get past the first thing in the morning hump, I can happily vape all day long without coughing except right when I wake up, no matter if I DL or MTL I have a massive coughing attack when I try to vape first thing, and all of us nicotine users know we want our nic fix first thing! I have a few mech mods put up in case the vapepocolypse occurs, I can and have built my own coils, but I prefer the simplicity of premade coils and am not into chasing clouds either, I prefer flavor instead. I'm a mom to my 9 year old mini me, I have 6 horses, 2 donkeys, 9 dogs, and one rat as well. I work as the right hand woman to a local CPA, and thankfully get to happily vape away at my desk all day.My favorite vape right now is Southern Tradition's peach cobbler in 3mg nic. There's me in a nutshell, lol.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Before you know it, you will get to the point where you find you really don't enjoy your morning Stinky and want a morning vape instead:stars2:

VU Sponsors