Become a Patron!

New here

Datrebor

ECF Refugee
Hi, I'm new to this site. I've been vaping for about a year now. I started with the junk sold where tobacco is sold. Went to the pen style with the built in battery (ego) then the with a 18650 battery. Then I got the Cool Fire IV TC. Now I have the Wismec RX200S triple and the iJoy Solo V2 duel 18650, 200w mods. I just started building coils for my Smok TF RDTA and Vaporesso Gemini RTA. To try different coils I got the UD wire box with the 6 different wires. Is there a guide that tells if I am using 3 wire Kanthal 28ga duel coil at .2 ohm what the recommended wattage range is? Also what ohm should I go for to vape at 100 -150 watts? The box comes with Kanthal A1 26 ga standard, 28ga x3 twisted, and 26ga+32ga clapton. Nichrome 26ga, NI200 26ga, and SS316L 26 ga.
Great place you have here.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU!

Is there a guide that tells if I am using 3 wire Kanthal 28ga duel coil at .2 ohm what the recommended wattage range is? Also what ohm should I go for to vape at 100 -150 watts?

Don't worry about recommended wattages: vape them at the wattage that gives you the most personal satisfaction with your setup.

It really is that simple :)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, I'm new to this site. I've been vaping for about a year now. I started with the junk sold where tobacco is sold. Went to the pen style with the built in battery (ego) then the with a 18650 battery. Then I got the Cool Fire IV TC. Now I have the Wismec RX200S triple and the iJoy Solo V2 duel 18650, 200w mods. I just started building coils for my Smok TF RDTA and Vaporesso Gemini RTA. To try different coils I got the UD wire box with the 6 different wires. Is there a guide that tells if I am using 3 wire Kanthal 28ga duel coil at .2 ohm what the recommended wattage range is? Also what ohm should I go for to vape at 100 -150 watts? The box comes with Kanthal A1 26 ga standard, 28ga x3 twisted, and 26ga+32ga clapton. Nichrome 26ga, NI200 26ga, and SS316L 26 ga.
Great place you have here.
www.steam-engine.org is your best friend

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

VU Sponsors