Become a Patron!

Unfounded. Disregard

So I'm completely new to the vaping world. Yesterday I was given a vape pen and was told all it needs is a new coil and juice. Kinda confused on how it all works so I wanted to look it up and do my research.

Can anyone help me to determine the manufacturer of the vape pen so I can do my homework?

Thanks.
https://ibb.co/fJyk7F

Last edited:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Link only tries to get my to use tinypic? Doesn't show your photo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Sorry I'm not familiar with it. I'm positive someone else will be.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. Do you have a local shop that can help you?

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's his pic
dd096a4188e0d9a4c8ec0ff2b2e3fa89.jpg

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unscrew the top part from the bottom part. Just above the fire button is where the threads to screw it apart. Once separated check the bottom of the tank (top part) for any writing. Also look on the bottom of the device.

Does it have a usb port? If so charge it. If not figure out how to access the battery.

Unless your friend gave you supplies, you will need vape juice and coils. So you should visit a local vape shop. Do you smoke now?

Yea, so I got the whole charging thing down. I put some juice in it and it works, except I have a new question.

What is this called? And how much are they. From my limited research, this should probably be replaced.

Image Link: https://ibb.co/f3UgEv

Last edited:

MacTechVpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pic's fine. That looks like a standard Kanger Protank 3 coil. Also available from SMOK which might be the source for your kit. Check for images online to be sure.

I've written a little bit about the Kanger's here and there.

Good luck. :)

VU Sponsors