Become a Patron!

New in pdx

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone and thanks for the great advice already. I've lurked for a little while.
My back story:
15 year smoker. Got an ego kit about a year ago and did pretty good with that and the vivi nova tanks, but it wasn't quite enough and I was still smoking daily then stopped using it all together after a few months. Then in December a friend got me back into vapingand I got a vv ego and the Aspire Nautilus, along with my trusty vivi novas, which I learned to re-wick with cotton as I was burning at least one up a day. Finally talked to a guy at the local B&M (Luxury Vapor Chasers Lounge) who convinced me to get deeper into it. So I bought a sigelei 100w and haven't looked back. I've been free of analogs for 27 days, and have zero interest in going back. Although I've spent a buttload on vaping.
Very very happy with proper gear and can't wait to try all the juice I can get my hands on. I'm hooked for sure. I have had a lot of fun learning to build coils and feel like I've made a few new friends as well.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started vaping to get off cigs and honestly it's now just become a hobby and hobbies can be expensive ;):D but it is so worth it! Congrats on quitting and welcome to vu

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Luxury in oak grove?
Good place, have not hung out there much.

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't hung out there much either. I have had some good interactions with a few of the girls there and Kevin was the guy who took the time to explain everything to me. Very nice guy. Their pricing is higher than online, so I've only really bought juice and an ohm reader there.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Buffalo. This is a very laid back forum with loads of information and helpful people. 27 days on the road to a better life. No matter what happens remember one thing, keep moving forward, don't give up and keep your mod in your holster:cool:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground! Grats on ditching the stinkies. I have to get up into PDX and check out some of the BnM's there, I'm in Salem, there are a couple of stores here and only 1 of them is worth visiting.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Good to have you here

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to meet you whitebuffalo!!

tumblr_lqm56uA3hk1qgq7o5o1_500_zpse5e93d5b.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually that is one that is more than reasonable, some is wildly over priced but other stuff is not far off of interwebs pricing.

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That good to know, and I do buy sone stuff there. But so far my big purchases have been online. For example, my sigelei 100w was about half the price with a coupon I found.

VU Sponsors