Become a Patron!

new juice no flavor?

ElectricDevil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey was wondering if i could get some help with this.
So i bought some new juice off a friend of mine.The juice smells good but when i vape it the taste it kind of feint or almost no flavor.i tried the juice on an rda but i still get the same results so i suspect it's the juice.
is there anything wrong or a way i can fix this?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
hey was wondering if i could get some help with this.
So i bought some new juice off a friend of mine.The juice smells good but when i vape it the taste it kind of feint or almost no flavor.i tried the juice on an rda but i still get the same results so i suspect it's the juice.
is there anything wrong or a way i can fix this?
Welcome to VU!

Depending on how new/old the juice is, a new juice might need some steeping to develop the full flavor profile. If the juice is old, it is possible that the flavors have faded.

ElectricDevil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have no idea how old the juice is but there wasn't a plastic seal on it and the juice is a kind of a yellow color.is there a way to tell how old it is or no?

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i have no idea how old the juice is but there wasn't a plastic seal on it and the juice is a kind of a yellow color.is there a way to tell how old it is or no?

Not really. Some juices are golden/yellow, others clear, some appear dirty. But really old juice can appear almost black, especially if it has been exposed to high heat.

You can't really judge the quality of any juice by smell either. Njoy smells great to me, but taste like turpentine.

Flavor concentrations that vary from one blend to the next also impact taste. If you vaped a strawberry at 20% flavoring this week, and got a bottle next week that contained 8%. It would have little or no taste to you.

No one has asked how long you have been vaping, or if you dual use. That plays a factor too.

ElectricDevil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i've been vaping for about 4 years now,im using a amigo donner tank i believe it's single coil (using aspire atlantis coil )

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay, next question. Have your other familiar juices lost their flavor also? If so, vapers tongue.

Otherwise, the flavor levels may be too low for your taste buds. We have people on here that vape White Peach at 5%. I can't use more than .5%. I'm sure my juice would have no taste at all to the 5% people.

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Or the levels may be to high as being over flavored. When that happens, you can smell but not taste it.

ElectricDevil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nope i dont think i've had any other familiar flavors loose flavor just the ones i got from him

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
What brand and flavor is it? Might just be a bad batch.

here's some suggestions, not sure if they will help though.

put some whipped cream on a spoon and a few drops of juice to see if there is any flavor, if there is no flavor put the juice in a hot water bath for 20 to 30 minutes with the top on then test it again. If still no flavor put it in a dark cabinet for a few days and try again. If still no luck, buy new juice.

ElectricDevil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i think im just going to buy some new juice,i tried what preperationHer mention but i've had no luck one of the juices just had a slight after taste after the hot water bath but thats about it

VU Sponsors