Become a Patron!

New Meber From So Cal Cerritos

JapaneseOrganicCotton

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello my name is Sean. Never joined any type of active Vape forum so this is a start. I have been in the vaping industry for about 2 years. I have converted well over 500 smokers into our vaping community. Working at a local vape shop in the past was fun. I started importing Japanese organic cotton back in July.I only found this place because of the add that was posted about my listing by VaporJoe via ebay . Thank you again. Sean

Attachments

• new jap 1 .JPG
    new jap 1 .JPG
    712.7 KB · Views: 15

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool so you have a deal for us with this Japanese organic cotton? thats all I use... and welcome

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
welcome to the Underground, glad your here!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

BrandieZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and helloooo;)

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome To VU JOC.
Dumb Question(s) for you:
What is the shelf life of your cotton?
How is it best stored?
I am not currently rebuilding myself but will be doing so soon I suspect.

Hello folks:)

I have been lurking here ever since the forums opened, but only posted recently to ask a question or two and to comment on a few little things.

I have been analogue free for over a year. I was smoking 1.5 packs and dipping .5 cans per day before the transition. Now I have absolutely no desire for either, because I'm a nerd and I love the technology, vapor cloud, hand-mouth, falvor etc of vaping.

I've 'converted' a grand total of 3 people in that year, mostly because I avoid social situations... but I do have some friends and family who for some reason listen to me.

I grew up on New England, went to college in Arkansas and have worked in the DC area for the past 23 years. It was NOT fun watching my Patriots spanked by the Redskins in pre-season this year.

I quit both my habits before. Smoking and drinking. I was extremely heavily doing both. For the drinking, I got professional help. Now it's .... well... managed. The smoking, I've tried several of the Big Pharma solutions, that as we know, didn't work for people like us. Chantix almost cost me my job. I digress.

Smoking: I tried Blu and a couple other shit e-cigs but it didn't do anything for me. Soon-to-be-brother-in-law (yeah) turned me on to actual vaping. Have been hooked (and poor) ever since.

JapaneseOrganicCotton

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bold Vapor we store our cotton at room temperature.There is not really any expiration date for cotton but you should keep it sealed.It also depends on the environment you live in as well.If you ever got any type of mold growth trash it. We handle the cotton with gloves to prevent any type of bacteria or contamination.

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Excellent. Thanks

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello my name is Sean. Never joined any type of active Vape forum so this is a start. I have been in the vaping industry for about 2 years. I have converted well over 500 smokers into our vaping community. Working at a local vape shop in the past was fun. I started importing Japanese organic cotton back in July.I only found this place because of the add that was posted about my listing by VaporJoe via ebay . Thank you again. Sean
Hello and welcome, Friendly and most helpful form I have seen!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

VU Sponsors