Become a Patron!

New Mech Mod Suggestions

Any suggestions for a new mech mod. I currently have the Noisy Cricket II-25. Looking for something similar. Either a dual parallel mod or a series mod with a potentiometer. Or even a dual or series squanker with a potentiometer. The Dovpo MVV looks cool. Thanks in advance.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not a dual or series but a squonker you might consider, a Coppervape aluminum squonk mod. Mine seem to do well for me, as long as I avoid dropping them on concrete. Hope you find what you're specifically after.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know if you find any MVVs in stock in the US. I've briefly looked for a black one with no luck. They are decent mods. A couple of my coworkers use them and like them, though they are a bit heavy.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my mvv. This thing is great. It had some kind of printed on design that started chipping off pretty quickly, so i removed it all. Other than the finish, this thing is a beast. Very consistent vaping experience with it. Very versatile and powerful. And it's an eye catcher everywhere I take it.

This, and my NC are what I use daily. I haven't used a regulated mod in probably 8 months.

The mvv 2 looks like it's the same thing as the first, but with different case design. Same power specs and safety features. Hopefully they fixed the issue with the crap design not holding up on the panels. Although i do like mine better without the angry gorilla and strange mechanical diagram that was poorly printed on it.
7fc06c393a43135d6160121c85589135.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The transition from new, to how it is now, pictured in my last post.
7b802afe6701293dd9a387c193fba9cc.jpg
b29b13d2fcb5fb3b666a68d2a1b10174.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recommend the noisy cricket 2/25. Series regulated, series mech and parallel mech

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DOVPO MVV II mod itself is lightweight even with dual 18650's in it. It is ergonomic and fits my hand pretty well. Love it much better than the first Gen
($27.99 with code DO20)

Rex EvErything

Member For 1 Year
none of these are mechs, unregulated yes bet mechanical no....mechs don't have wires or potentiomeiters, or usb ports, the coppervape is the only mech listed

VU Sponsors