New Member From Denver

High On Octane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Everyone!

My name is Scottie. I started vaping December 23, 2013 and have been tobacco free since. I started out with a couple eGo batteries and clearomizers then upgraded to a couple X6 Kamry batteries and Pro Tanks 2's. Now I'm vaping with my 1st MOD, you guessed it, a Kamry K100. A local vape store had it on clearance for $10 so I figured that would be a great way to start into the MOD scene. Currently using an IGO-W atty, dual 6 wrap coils with 24g Kanthal at .3 ohms and Cotton Bacon for wicking. I plan on upgrading to the Mutation X V2 here in the next week or 2.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground! What kind of liquids do you vape?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

What kind of liquids are you vaping?

High On Octane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started out using Mister-E-Liquid. But, an awesome vape lounge opened up very close to my work in the spring, Elements of Vapor, and I've been going there since. Currently I am vaping their house mixed juice, 60/40 at 3mg nicotine. They have great tasting flavors and at $6/15ml and $10/30ml it's hard to go wrong. But I have also vaped on Space Jam, Boosted, Vapor Gate, and couple of others but the names are slipping me at the moment.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the vaping underground. Enjoy yourself here.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started out using Mister-E-Liquid. But, an awesome vape lounge opened up very close to my work in the spring, Elements of Vapor, and I've been going there since. Currently I am vaping their house mixed juice, 60/40 at 3mg nicotine. They have great tasting flavors and at $6/15ml and $10/30ml it's hard to go wrong. But I have also vaped on Space Jam, Boosted, Vapor Gate, and couple of others but the names are slipping me at the moment.
That's awesome.
I'm several hundred miles south of you. But I went to the Mile High Vape Fest in May up there in Denver and had a real good time.
Got to visit with the Elements of Vapor folks and check out some of their stuff. I was very impressed. And they had some awesome give aways during the event.
Did you happen to make it to the event?
Any way, good to see more Colorado folks here. Welcome to VU the best damn vaping forum ever!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

High On Octane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the greetings everyone!

Fishee - I did not make it to the Vape Fest, I was still early in the scene when it came thru. But yeah, Todd, the owner of Elements of Vapor, is a really great guy. If you are back in the Metro area you should swing by up there. Their new House line of juice is real tasty stuff. plus they sell like 10 other brands of juice too.

VU Sponsors