Become a Patron!

New member from Maryland ✌

amy Hedrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just downloaded the tapatalk app for Vaping Underground ... Still learning how it all works, so please bare with me!
Alil about myself.....I started vaping November 2013 to quit smoking. Currently rockin a few set-ups on the daily...my dovpo executive 50wt with alantis2, smok xpro m80 plus with herakles, hex-ohm with the alliance...with a few odds and ends I've accumulated over time. ..love a wide variety of flavors however tend to stick with more creamy fruits the most...I try to help out a beginner as much as possible in any way I can every time an opportunity presents itself.
Im Glad I have found this app, look forward to learning and getting to know everyone...
Vape on!!

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good to have you here.

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome! I'm from merryland as well. I grew up in ballmer hon. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i grew up in dundalk, now im in cumberlad in western md
My father grew up there. I grew up on the other side of back river in Essex. Now I'm south and west in Laurel.

head_jt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why is it that everyone else mov d away from the poo pit and I moved into it?

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nothing wrong with Essex or Dundalk....my fam still lives there so I visit often. I volunteer at the senior center up there.

head_jt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm trying get to convince the wife to get out of here. It's gotten worse in the dozen years I've lived here. 5 more years and we're going

amy Hedrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stupid phone..didn't mean to post that more then once

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm trying get to convince the wife to get out of here. It's gotten worse in the dozen years I've lived here. 5 more years and we're going
Stuff happens everywhere. It's become more populated up there though. Now Deep Creek Lake is a nice area of the state. I haven't been for a while but what I remember of it is wonderful. I'm in Laurel because that's where the wife is from.

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it's a forum issue Tapatalk can't seem to connect to the forum that's what caused my duplicate post anyway. Anyway welcome to the wonderful community you can't go wrong on this forum.

amy Hedrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i grew up in dundalk, now im in cumberlad in western md
Right on...Im about 45 mins away from you..actually have to go to Cumberland this Wednesday, daughters follow up with Dr litman
Just downloaded the tapatalk app for Vaping Underground ... Still learning how it all works, so please bare with me!
Alil about myself.....I started vaping November 2013 to quit smoking. Currently rockin a few set-ups on the daily...my dovpo executive 50wt with alantis2, smok xpro m80 plus with herakles, hex-ohm with the alliance...with a few odds and ends I've accumulated over time. ..love a wide variety of flavors however tend to stick with more creamy fruits the most...I try to help out a beginner as much as possible in any way I can every time an opportunity presents itself.
Im Glad I have found this app, look forward to learning and getting to know everyone...
Vape on!!

amy Hedrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
welcome to the VU, nice to have you here
Thanks! ....have been lurkin alil past couple days tryin to get a feel for things...Awesome forum, glad to be here

VU Sponsors