Become a Patron!

New member from Mass.

BZ33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys,
I first tried vaping about a year and a half ago. My first attempt only lasted about 3 weeks. I had no clue about devices or juice and one day just decided to buy an over priced piece of garbage pen at a convenience store. After 3 weeks of dealing with cheap disgusting juice that leaked non stop from my pen I actually threw it out my car window one morning and stopped at the next store and bought a pack of cigarettes. That was the end of that.
Last April my child support was significantly increased. I had been smoking for over twenty years and knew I had to quit but I always put it off. I decided this was the reason I had always been waiting for to quit and I didn't give myself a chance to put it off. I went to my local vape shop and got a starter ego kit. It was decent and I soon was introduced to premium juice which was a game changer for me. After about 3 months the pen just didn't cut it anymore so I upgraded to an istick 40w with an Atlantis v2. Once I got used to it I kept it set at 40w always. Of course I still wanted more and after 5 months with that set up I just got the ipv d2 and still use the Atlantis V2 with. 3ohm coils set mostly at 70w. I'm loving the big hits I'm getting and I'm sure I'll be upping the power eventually. My ADV is Unicorn Milk 3MG. I'm looking to learn about dripping and rebuilding and look forward to learn as much as I can here.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! Lot's of helpful folks here. So when you have questions we will get you the answers.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad you have joined the forum.

VU Sponsors