Become a Patron!

New Member from Oklahoma City

JerryC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi All, Jerry here and I am enjoying my vaping life. I'll tell my story in the other thread but will tell a bit about myself here first. I've been smoking since I was 16 and in high school as it was the cool thing to do. So that is 45 years of filling my body with contaminates. I started vaping about 2 1/2 years ago and did the dual vaping and smoking. I just really couldn't totally commit to quitting. Finally, in mid-February, I went to the local B&M and started talking to a really great staff member. I walked out with an iTaste VTR and Nautilus Mini with a juice that was higher in nic than I was using. Long story short on my 61st birthday I had my last cigarette and have vaped only since then. So now over 105 days cig free and loving the ability to smell and taste again.
Jerry

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome Jerry, and congrats on getting off the stinkies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inspiring story! Here's our congratulations and warm welcome greetings!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
welcome to VU and congrats!! Now that you can smell again, careful about being downwind from a large crowd on those hot summer Okla days *laf* I joke, but hoo boy did I get a nose full of unpleasantness when it happened to me

VU Sponsors