Become a Patron!

New member from WA state

VapinMoody

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello VU community.

Not a new vaper but just joined this forum today....how have I missed this site after 14 months of vaping and being a member of ECF.....wait...that does kind of explain itself doesn't it. lol....

Started with a blu
Moved to a Ego with a Protank mini
Moved to a VV 1100 mah and a Protank 2
Started rebuilding my coils into my 3rd month of vaping
Stared DIYing all my juices after 4th month and haven't looked back

Now have my 2nd Provari with 2-Kayfun Lite Plus V2's authentics and haven't smoked since 11/2013...

Looking forward to being a member here.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and Welcome!!

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome fellow WA. Now the important question... UW or WSU?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yay welcome to the underground and congratulations on quitting smoking! You will love it here

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not about where you went to school. It's about which side you're on. The right side or WSU.

Unclepuffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to here! Much better than there!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you found us and welcome to the A Team!

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not from Washington but an Alabama boy who has been vaping for over 4 years now. What a blessing to have found ecigs. Oldest son came in the house 4 years back with a menthol cig A like and I gave it a puff, thought hell if they have a non menthol I may be able to do this. After hours of looking online for "the one" I ran across an irc chat room and someone suggested that I hit madvapes. I am thankful to that person as with all the shit cig A likes that were being hawked for absurd prices and the "deals" that were being offered (yeah great deals, right) I ordered myself a rough stack and about 100 bucks of shit juice and accessories I was in. 3 days later it arrived and I didn't think I could take the taste of the shit tobacco flavors I ordered and almost immediately gave up. Thankfully a guy I had met vaped an ego and had some menthol chips to add to the shit tobacco flavors I had and was able to vape until I found Johnson's Creek samplers and was able to find a flavor I could stand. Over the course of about 2 weeks I broke many clearomizers and said fk this, I think I can make my own mod that I can sit down with in my pocket with out breaking cartos as i made my mod with a deep deep well. About 160 bucks and a machinist I had myself a nice box mod made of aluminum and I have not looked back. Multiple mods later as I used them to improve and or for design ideas to make other mods. Usually sell them away after I get what I wanted from them. The ability to make my own juice (not a tobacco person as I assumed, turns out I love desert flavors (I think that it could be used for losing weight as well) and sometimes a bit of tobacco added to my juice), wind my own coils I am one happy man. Started at 24 nic, down to 3 nic. I sell mods and juice and have made money, saved money and have gave away many a bottle of juice and a few mods to take money from big tobacco and big pharmaceutical companies and given life to other people who I really don't know but consider my vaping family. I take great care and pride in offering advice and product information to those who ask even if they don't buy my product, I suggest others as nothing beats helping someone get off cigarettes and get on a new lease on life. So if you are new to vaping and see my story and you are on the cusp of going back to analogs, don't give up. There are units and juice out that will make you happy. You may spend a shit load starting up but once you find it, you will be thankful for what comes of it. Thanks for letting me share my long story.

Sent by my LG G2 filtered by the NSA for your approval.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors